Verified Reviewer

2.3
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Oct 07, 2021

Waiting on a call back as I said

Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2021

Wtf

Etsy says wrong password EVERY time I try to log on and MAKES ME go through that and deal with my email over and over!

NO direct number to contact them any where on etsy.

I had to resort to google.

When I finally do call them you still do not get a person and have to ask for a call back from them. Which the also tell you "If you do not receive a call back within and hour I have to start the whole process over again!!!

I made the mistake of buording something expensive from them and I like to check on it, God forbid they would send a tracking number like the rest of the world!!!!

After I get what I ordered and it is correct and satisfactory,.. I WILL NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THOSE PEOPLE AGAIN.

Also it is not as it was a few years ago when I bought from them previously....

There are also of crap re-sellers that have nothing to do with hand crafted artisan things as etsy once was.

Screw them...trouble is the real craftsmen are getting screwed !

Preferred solution: GOOD BYE etsy! NEVER AGAIN!!!.

Etsy Pros: Some real craftspersons.

Etsy Cons: Communication with person a total hassle, Not user friendly, No contact to resolve issues via phone.

Comments