3.4

I had a random charge for 71.76 on my debit card from etsy.com on 7/25/2016. I contacted etsy via their email support.

I immediately received a generic "We've received your email, and a member of the team will be in touch with you soon" email, but have not received another response in 8 days. I called the number listed on the internet for them, and got an automated answer explaining they "can't take calls" and i should go online and submit a request for contact. It has been impossible to contact them to figure out where this charge was generated, all contact avenues are dead ends.

It may be a useful site, but i am apprehensive to leave my credit card information on their site when I am receiving unauthorized charges from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Etsy Cons: I could not contact customer service.

Comments

#1197581

I have had the exact same experience. I have been charged 20 pounds, on 22 July, which was nearly 3 weeks ago.

I have emailed, asked them to call, I only get generic responses and absolutely nothing in response. I dont know what to do!!