Verified Reviewer

The fact that my listing got taken down when most of the items mentioned as harmful or self defense, are being sold on etsy, makes no sense to me. I personally feel targeted and this shouldn't be an issue.

Their are plenty of creators that make "customizable knifes" on your site and they are still up for sale. So, explain why I get my listing taken? Especially, on the first day of pride month. That seems very much homophobic to me.

I wanted to make a pride collection of self defense keychains because we one of the most targeted people, especially through of month of fighting to be seen and heard.

I finally thought that I was going to make my first sale on the website, but you stole that opportunity. Before coming at me for "violating policies" check your website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Etsy Pros: Awesome selection and price.

Comments