2.3

Freaking ridiculous! I couldn't go to my cart in the app and it didn't say why it just wouldn't load so went to etsy website and it finally told me my account was suspended so I called support and the person could barely understand me and asked a million questions they didn't need to ask then at the end of it all said it needs further investigation and he couldn't help me or even tell me why my account was suspended.

I just made my first purchase a month ago or less of seeds for my garden and that's all I've bought and my card has money on it, it's etsy that's the issue.

This is insane and there's no reason what so ever for my account to be suspended and good freaking luck finding out why or getting ahold of someone who can help you. I've seen lots of people complain about this but not until after I already made purchases.

Location: Saint Louis, Missouri