I never received an item I paid for from a seller and etsy's review system never helped me but instead found for the seller even though he never shipped the item nor had proof he shipped it.Their review system sucks!If they had read the e-mail I received from the seller they would know he told me he sent a two item purchase separetly yet only provided them with a tracking number for the one item I received.And the seller got to keep the money!What a shoddy way to do business !I am considering leaving etsy over this fiasco!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of scorpion pendant from Etsy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $17 and wants Etsy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude customer service, seller closed my case with no resolve and never received an item i paid for. Author liked the most many good sellers and great products. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Etsy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments