Dear Sir

Back in October I ordered two products back to back from one of the sellers on ESTY my credit card was charged for both the product and delivery. Did everything ESTY website asked tried contacting the seller four times no response no shipment

I have tried everything on my end to resolve this.

I Contacted ESTY customer service with no response, tried opening a case which is impossible.

Ive left numerous amounts of emails voice messages, still no response.

I went as far as writing the CEO of the company, no response.

I have ordered things from this company for a few years now, I've never had any issues until now. ESTY is supposed to stand behind their customers, but in my case it's not happening.

I am retired, can I afford to have anybody be dishonest and take my money.

I have attached my receipts from both orders, and again they were both back to back the same day I got charged different times. If you need any more information please contact me, and thank you for reaching out to me, I appreciate this more than you know, especially not getting any answers or help.

It may be under my boyfriends name, but on my credit card his name is Terry Driscoll.

Sincerely

Cindy Loranger

User's recommendation: Check out reviews and amount of sales from seller.

Location: Goffstown, New Hampshire