So I bought from a shop called LuckyGirlBoutique and spent $147.60! I am a student and work hard for my money so to me that is a lot.

I completely trusted this woman and never received my items. I ordered back in April and it is now July with nothing to show for it. Sheryl never sent my stuff and never replies to my messages. I just cannot believe I was scammed.

I've never had a problem like this on Etsy before but this seller, she obviously doesn't care about people. I know I'm not the only one she does this to because there have been other complaints with the same problems. The worst part is, she marked it as shipped and told me she'd be shipping within a week back in May then after a week I contacted her and she didn't reply til a few weeks later and said the package was damaged and "luckily her name was still legible so they saved it for her" and she'd be sending out a new package within a week. Nothing ever came and I kept messaging her and continue to contact her and nothing.

Now I can't even open up a dispute cause I paid through PayPal and they only give you 45 days from the day you bought it and at the time I still believed she'd send it. I'm so disappointed. Here I am thinking I'm making smart choices buying all natural stuff from what I thought was an honest woman from all the great feedback, but no she is not.

I can't believe I wasted all that money. Do NOT buy from LuckyGirlBoutique.

• LuckyGirlBoutique
  • not honest woman
  • can t even open a dispute
  • ripoff don t trust LuckyGirlBouti
  • DON T trust LuckyGirlBoutique

Comments

Just dispute the charge with your credit card company. They will refund your money and go after the company.

You will not be responsible to pay disputed charge while they look into. Hope it helps.

Etsy Reviews