Etsy does nothing to patrol untrustworthy sellers who dont deliver.I bought handmade baby blankets for my new baby by MyWoobyandMe.

Beware Buyers! The seller Chris didn't follow up after payment and then said she was behind on orders when she finally returned my emails. She then'sent' the blankets - but the shipping number was a fake. Because I was polite and waited, I had missed the cut-off to complain.

I saw in her feedback similar recent issues but i was shut out of leaving feedback . she told me i could sort out deliver details myself! I left a message with Etsy as i feel its a systemic issue with the seller taking buyers money and not delivering products - but have never had a response from etsy.

There is no recourse for the seller who took my money and got away with it!Others will be ripped off too if they are polite and waited like I did, but I can't share it on st etsy forum.

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments

#762007

I ordered a blanket from mywoobyandme for my son from on Nov 19th for $82.06.My payment went through on Nov 20.

I have yet to receive the blanket. Need less to say I contacted the shop owner Chris and she was rude and snarky. She refuses to give me a refund and apparently will be shipping my blanket on Tuesday. Upon reading her reviews from other customers this is not the first time she has done this.

She also has a tendency of creating shipping labels but not shipping anything for another two weeks. I have our conversation recorded via email and snapshot of the it. If you would like to view it you can see it on my Facebook page under Melanie Figueroa.

I'm hoping I get my money back from the bank in the morning.:(

Columbus, Ohio, United States #746960

Yep, they've grown too big for their britches and do not have the staff to help for the customer. I do not trust them at all!