On 9/1 I ordered three Pandora beads from a site on ETSY. Long story made short here, when purchase (62.00) was made, no tracking number was provided. When package did not arrive I contacted seller only to be told there was NO tracking number, and I should go to the post office (US) and try to find my package of beads.??

I reported her to ETSY and this of course was useless. I had already gone through everything they suggested to get to the bottom of the missing beads. At that point, the seller decided there really was a tracking number. Given that number it indicated there had been a delivery of the package at our locked box on 9/13/18. Problem was the package was NOT delivered and was still missing.

I attempted to put a trace onto the missing package, but to do this you must have both seller and buyer addresses. ETSY refused to provide an address. The seller ignores all of my attempts to communicate with her about tracing the package on her end since she has all of the addresses.

The best I receive from the seller is to go to the post office and "look for the package".

It's all so ridiculous.

All buyers should be made aware of this seller and the lack of follow up and follow through with problems. Anyone needing the name of this seller/company, please contact me at skdagg@gmail.com before you purchase something then lose your money. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments