Update by user Nov 04, 2014

Since I was unable to get any action our of Etsy, I started a transaction dispute in Paypal, then called them on my urgency to get the issue resolved since I am working on costumes for show. They gave me the seller's phone number so I contacted her directly only to find out that she has no internet connection at her home and had not been able to check her email, etc.

for about a week, but had also been having issues as a seller with Etsy.

The fabric I purchased was supposed to be mailed out today. We will see if I receive it by the end of the week.

Original review posted by user Nov 04, 2014

I purchased some plaid taffeta fabric from a seller (East Coast Accessories) on Etsy (Oct. 29th).

I have tried to communicate with the seller (six emails or conversations) for a week now, but have received no response. I have also made an attempt to contact Etsy for some help, but with no response. What a sham!!!! If they cannot conduct business accordingly and in a professional manner, they should be shut down.

At this point, I cannot open a case for help, cancel and get a refund unless I dispute through PayPal and I really want that particular fabric, or I would not have purchased it. I will no longer after I get this debacle cleared up purchase anything through, sell or recommend Etsy to anyone!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Etsy Cons: No response from etsy, No response from seller, No shipping by seller.

Comments