What trust do I have with Etsy in the UK, when they don't have a UK Customer Service phone number like eBay.There is still a lot to learn from the masters at eBay.

Get your customer support/services sorted out soon in the UK as I believe Etsy are making a lot of money now as they are getting quite popular. Come on sort it out Etsy. Email responds take days and I can't always wait days for a response, when I can just and get my problem resolved in minutes.

By the way, why do I have to have at least 100 words on here, when I've run out of words to say.That should fix the 100 words issue.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments

Etsy - Did not got what I played for Etsy ""I purchase a hookah stand including tools but I did not get any of the screws.Product was fast made in a rush that some of my products are damaged..." Read more Etsy - Crystal Tortorello Etsy "On may 1st i ordered a key holder with mail slot. I was charged for it through my bank account. I have no conformation that the order has been placed..." Read more Also had a bad experience with Etsy Etsy "I complained to Etsy about a seller who I believed misrepresented the product he was selling on their platform. Etsy never investigated instead, only stated that the complaint would be..." Read more Etsy - Rowanmayfairs Prince William Ramses Outfit Review Etsy "Hello I've been trying to get in contact with the person that made me my son's outfit everything would have been perfect if this person would have spelled my son's..." Read more Express - Bad quality ladies sweater Express "Let me say first that this review was long overdue and it's been bothering me so much and finally I have the chance to write it. So this is the..." Read more Cbs Tv - Fire Hayley Geftman-Gold Cbs Tv "Why would one of your legal executives make such a divisive statement? https://twitter.com/search?q=Hayley+Geftman-Gold&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch I think there should be no less than terminating her employment with CBS. How in the world,..." Read more Lazboy - Lazyboy recliner quality Lazboy "We purchased a new La-Z-Boy recliner a little less than 2 years ago and paid $900 for it, figured for that price it would be of decent quality. WRONG!! What..." Read more Cbs Tv - Killing Republican's OK says CBS lawyer Latimer Cbs Tv "First, I love, love, love your programming...my favorite of all; however, even though it would stress me out to have to cancel my CBS ALL ACCESS, I would do so..." Read more