Verified Reviewer

1.3

Nonexistent customer service

I have been looking for customer support for three days and the only way I found it was on pissedcustomers.com! I tried using the Etsy app and trying to get help with the order and there was no way to open a case.

I tried calling on the phone and the number was disconnected, I tried using the website and it kept coming up a blank page Im starting to think Etsy is a huge scam and all it is, is a bunch of sellers that you dont know whether you can trust or not. I had two sellers now steal my money and if this does not get resolved soon and someone does not get back to me immediately I am never using that site again and Im gonna tell everyone that will listen how much of a scam Etsy is!!!!

User's recommendation: I don’t use Etsy until they get their act together!

Etsy Pros: Use the us post office.

Etsy Cons: Scamming company, Zero communication or contact options, No accountability by etsy, Impossible to contact by phone, Scams.

Location: 117 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201