Mineola, New York
Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Dec 23, 2019

Etsy reimbursed me the gift card by offering one to their entire site, which is what I wanted to begin with. They are awesome.

Original review posted by user Nov 21, 2019

I received $500.00 worth of gift cards to Julia Crea Style (Julia Semenko) on Etsy. The person that ordered them for me ordered them in May.

They actually meant to buy me $500.00 worth of Etsy gift cards, but since they are technically challenged. Julia’s creations are not my style but stuff my mother in law and sister in law would like so I was trying to order stuff for them for Christmas. I added stuff to the cart and put in a certificate number (I received 5 @ $100.00 each). I received a message today from Julia saying my order was canceled because the certificates expired in June.

How is some on ought in May and expire a month later in June. I explained the whole situation to her to see if she could make an exception and she refused claiming this was not her fault. I was not blaming her, I was asking for some compassion in the matter. Please advise on what can be done.

Thanks in advance. Sorry for inconvenience.

Comments