Union, South Carolina
2.8
Style and Design

IF you receive an item not as described and the seller is crooked Etsy can drag an investigation out for a couple weeks even when you have proof of the return with pictures and receipts.Etsy's idea of a CS resolution is to threaten a 'possible' loss of site access but the seller can easily re-open under another name and e-mail.

Not a good site when you have problems. No Customer service in place to help the consumer that is reliable and timely. I got a watch I paid a fair price for and it was from England while I am in the USA. I had to send it back and then got proof from the post office in England that it had arrived and still didn't get my money back with any help from Etsy.

Waste of time and CS is a joke in my opinion.I had to take it to the credit card company.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $164. This person is overall dissatisfied with Etsy. The most disappointing about etsy customer care at Etsy was provided proof etsy ignored , but reviewer liked some good sellers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Etsy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Etsy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments