2.3

This is being submitted on behave of dozens of annoyed sellers & my unsuspecting customers; Both whom I value. I noticed the notifications of sales and posting of funds stopped without any warning.

I filed a request/query within the Etsy platform & received an automated response that was, to say the least, underwhelming. When this lack of notification continued, I checked Etsy once again & found out I was not alone. In addition, I noticed this was a problem reported over a year ago from sellers with different email accounts.I.E; Made no difference if one was using GMAIL or Yahoo or AOL,etc. No sign of notifications of sales.

Spam folders didn't show anything either.So; We're on our own.

I am not dependant on sales & find myself very busy working on my property at this time of year, so I didn't check Etsy every day.Upon doing so, I saw a sale had taken place SIX Days ago & the item was to ship today.

Checked my email & my Spam folder; NOTHING.

i credit Etsy for actually posting my funds to my Bank Account, however;

It is neither user-friendly nor good business to be kept kept in the dark

without proper notifications at the time of transaction. It's worth mentioning that I also USED TO RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION OF THAT POSTING.

It's totally uncool to not be given the opportunity to respond & ship ASAP to my Buyers. Hope Etsy takes this as seriously as we Etsy Clients!

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments