1.3

I ordered 15 korean boxwood plants (supplied by JJ GARDEN BOUTIQUE from Florida. When I received the plants 5 were DEAD, I contacted JJ GARDEN BOUTIQUE at LEAST twelve times and I got no response from them, concerning my dead plants.

ETSY gave me a $20 credit for compensation for the 5 dead plants (which I appreciated VERY MUCH). The problem is with JJ GARDEN BOUTIQUE. My cousin also ordered 10 plants from ETSY that were supplied by JJ GARDEN BOUTIQUE and 3 of her plants were DOA. She also tried to contact JJ GARDEN BOUTIQUE with NO RESULTS!

Etsy is a fine company that cherishes their customers BUT, JJ GARDEN BOUTIQUE is a flim flam company that has NO DESIRE to stand by their product or deal with customer complaints!

I would be VERY leery of ordering ANYTHING that JJ GARDEN BOUTIQUE furnishes. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE and they do not stand behind their products!!!

Preferred solution: You have already taken care of me, I wanted to submit a review on JJ GARDEN BOUTIQUE, who IGNORED my calls and e-mails for about TWO MONTHS! Thank you, ETSY, for standing up for your customers, unlike JJ GARDEN BOUTIQUE!!.

Etsy Pros: Stand behind their products and customers.

Comments