There were 3 orders placed on 2 different credit cards of mine that I didnt order. The last one was actually sent to me, which I cant notify the seller cause my account was closed.

This person placed 3 large orders using my cards, I thought our information was secured. I have the helmet the person ordered, which Im a 63 year old lady that is on permanent disability with a lumbar back surgery. I dont own a motorcycle to have ordered this item. I called my back to cancel these transactions, they sent me new cards.

I just need to return the helmet that the person that ordered it used my email and address to make it seem as if it was me ordering it. The previous 2 orders I wasnt noting email but the last one I was. Thats how I knew they werent my charges. Please help me resolve this issue.

Its hard to get in touch with someone when the account is blocked. I waited on the phone for 45 minutes before someone actually answered my call.

Hope Leon

Preferred solution: Need to get this box back to the buyer. Simeón ordered it under my name. .

Location: Hollister, California