BOUGHT THIS SMALL WALL HANGING. PAID IMEDIATELY EASY GOING.

WHEN IT ARRIVED THE COLORS WERE REALLY FLOURESCENT AND I WANTED TO RETURN IT.

I AM A SELLER TO BUT NOT ON ETSY. I ALSO HAVE CANCER, IM CRIPPLED IN A WHEELCHAIR AND CANT GO OUT TO FIND ITEMS TO SELL. IM STUCK WITH FINDING STUFF ONLINE TO RESELL. I BOUGHT THIS WITH THE INTENTION OF RESELLING IT.

TOTALLY LEGAL

BECAUSE THE SITE I USE HAS A CURATORIAL PROCESS, THE LISTING IS NOT PUBLISHED FOR A WEEK OR MORE. SO I PUT TOGETHER THE LISTING AND SUBMIT IT SO WHEN ITEM ARRIVES ITS PUBLISHED. IN THIS CASE, THE ITEM WAS REALLY OFF COLORWISE. THE SITE PUBLISHED IT.

I IMMEDIATELY PLACED THIS HANGING ON HOLD. IT NEVER WAS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE AS I WAS TRYING TO RETURN IT

IN BETWEEN THIS I HAD BOTH MY BREASTS REMOVED, BROKE MY HIP 2X AND WAAS EITHER STTAING AT A HOSPITAL OR NURSING HOME FOR WEEKS, NO WIFI, NO INTERNET, AND IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN. SO MAJOT LIFE STUFF HAPPENED SINCE I ASKED FOR THE RETURN.

THIS WAS INTERPRETTED AS A ME PULLING A SCAM, WAITING SO LONG, NOT PRINTING LABEL AND THE SELLER REALLY WORK HERSELF UP TO BELIEVING THIS MASSIVE SCAM IVE BEEN RUNNING PLUS I WOULD SELL IT AND NOT RETURN IT. WHO KNEW?

CONTACTED ETSY LEGAL, PERPETUATED THE SCAM.

I TOLD HER EVERYTHING BUT SHE STOOD HER GROUND ON THE SCAM THEORY. EVEN SENT HER PHOTOS OF MY BREAST-LESS CHEST AND OTHER COMPLICATIONS TO SHAKE HER OF THIS SCAM THING AND JUST SEND ME ANOTHER LABEL AS I COULD HAVE NEVER SEEN THE ONE SHE SAID SHE SENT.

NO EMPATHY. I WAS RUNNING AN ETSY RING OF PIRACY AND SHE WAS GOING TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT.

BEEN SELLING 25 YEARS. MOSTLY WAS ON EBAY WHICH SHOWS 22 YEARS WITHOUT ONE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

SHE TOOK PHOTOS OF MY LISTING. IF SHE DID SHE ALSO SAW HER ITEM WAS ON HOLD AND NEVER TAKEN OFF HOLD UNTIL I GOT TO WIFI TO REMOVE IT. IMREALLY TIRED OF THIS..THE RUG IS IN HER PACKING UNTOUCHED.

CANCER CAUSES PLANS TO CHANGE AND OTHER NASTY INCONVENIENCES. SHE IS IMMUNE TO REALITY AND I DONT NEED ETSY LEGAL ON MMY TAIL.

I ASKED FOR THE RETURN WITHIN A TIMELY PERIOD MY WHOLE SITE WAS ON VACATION HOLD

PLEASE SEND ME A LABEL, ILL SEND HER A RUG.

PERIOD. EACH LETTER FROM HER MAKE ME FEEL SO HELPLESS AND SHE HAS NO, ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT MY DAILY LIFE IS PLEASE HELP ME ASAP AS I CAN BE IN AN AMBULANCE TO THE ER IN A HEARTBEAT AND THIS WILL NEVER END THANK YOU

Location: Saint Petersburg, Florida