Update by user Sep 07, 2021

Can not reach Etsy still. It shows no purchases through Etsy even though I bought this on their site.

Can no longer find Seller-Etsy difficult to navigate. Found Seller on Paypal.Seller would not respond to me. finally after Paypal contacted Seller wrote asking me to close the case. The tracking # they gave me and paypal is bogus.

Paypal said they escalated-but has changed date many times in last 5 weeks. Finally they gave another tracking.

Then after 3 weeks it showed Chicago where it remained for 10 days. This is the NO SERVICE/NO Contact you can expect from Etsy.

Original review posted by user Sep 07, 2021

I ordered 3 items through Etsy shows on "what I look at' on Etsy.). When it Never came, I tried contacting Etsy.

Could not and it shows no purchases. I contacted paypal. There I found my orders but it didn't say etsy -just some Chinese symbols. In 5 weeks I have been unable to reach Etsy.

I finally found a # but held for a half hour.

It says you can contact them other ways- but I have been unable .I wonder if Etsy sells space on their site.Don't BUY from Etsy. I use Eba, Poshmark,Mercari w/os that are not affiliated

User's recommendation: Don't purchase from Etsy. No way of contacting! I have been long term user of ebay, poshmark,Mercari with no problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Customer Care.

Etsy Pros: Etsy problem.

Etsy Cons: No way to contact them-seller advertised through them, Took my money, Virtually impossible to speak to someone, Not user friendly at all, No customer service no follow-up procedure.

Comments