Verified Reviewer

I had the worst experience with Etsy! I ordered my daughter's birthday outfit on March 17.

I was told by kidsdivinecreation that my order would process for two weeks and then be shipped out. I inquired about my order on April 10 to figure out when my product would arrive. I was then told that it would be sent out the week of April 12. On April 22 I emailed the owner of kidsdivinecreation and let her know that I was unable to track my package and that it had not arrived.

She never responded. April 23 I emailed her again which she never responded to. I finally called Etsy customer service and the lady informed me that my package was never shipped.

She refunded my money but it is too late to order anything else. Im pissed and I will NEVER order from here again!

User's recommendation: Save your money! Don’t order.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Etsy Pros: Difficult to contact.

Comments