Verified Buyer

1.5

I ordered 10 "custom patches with press on heat adhesive". I paid extra to have that on there, my order review was all correct, and I submitted my order.

When patches were received, they were not the heat press patches.... I emailed/called the company and finally got answered after 4 days of waiting. Once answered, they said they could redo them at 50% off and told me I did not order the correct ones.... I sent multiple screenshots of my order to them, and they kept turning it back on me, until they messed up and admitted in one of their emails saying I ordered the "heat adhesive back" (in their own words!) Once I asked them if they could make it right, they continued to deny my request.

I wrote a review on their Facebook. (I was one of two reviews for 3 years time) once my review was written there was all these fake profiles with all of a sudden great reviews about the company focused on my issues. Hmm, kind of strange in my book. But finally they said they are "making it right".

I want Etsy to know these are not the folks you want selling on your platform.

For any more questions, feel free to reach out! 614-595-****, thank you!

User's recommendation: DO NOT ORDER.

Location: Middletown, Ohio