Received my order today from ThingsThat We Sell through Esty on line. Date ordered 4/22/21, Transaction ID 242******** ,Confirmation # 203433**** , Item Jeep Wheel Cover w Thin Blue Line.

The quality of the wheel cover is very good, However the workmanship was not good.

First The camera hole was cut to large by 3 1/2 wide and 1 1/3 high above the camera exposing two of the lug nuts that looks like *** Also the band to reinforce the hole the seem that is sewed together should be under the camera so you don't see it right now it's on the leaving an ugly appearance.

Second The seems on the top of the wheel cover is cut to short by 2 inches, and tapers down to 3/4 inches exposing the plastic liner to the elements which we all know is going to dry up and fall apart exposing the tire. Again poor workmanship.

Third Poor customer I sent 2 emails to Lee the owner, and have gotten no response. Instead of poor customer .

Finally Poor workmanship, no customer, I cannot recommend this merchant . BUYER BEWARE

Location: Deerfield Beach, Florida