Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Nov 06, 2021

Im totally disgusted and dissapointed with the Etsy company as a whole. I go on there to find stuff for babies, weddings, craft items, or even night gowns as a gift for my mother.

I really wanted to buy something for my mom on there for Christmas. I was also going to buy something for my nephew as well. But guess what I see in with the nightgowns? Some womans breasts showing clearly through this flimsy excuse for fabric.

I found out how to report this and found out the only way to report it is to click on it go to the bottom and then report it. So I did. I felt uneasy about clicking on it because usually that will have the thing think I want to see that trash. But I then thought maybe not since they want me to click on it but lo and behold TODAY I opened the app and scroll down and get mooned by a womans butt!

And online on my page is a fully naked woman in a sheer excuse for material!!!!!!! Etsy, how and why?! Are you guys turning into a p-rn-graphy site instead of family safe site?! Because thats what it seems like to me.

I deleted the app. I dont think Im coming back either.

User's recommendation: I wouldn’t buy anything on there anymore until they get rid of the ***.

Preferred solution: Get rid of the *** tell the sellers to censor their product pictures because that’s appalling..

Comments