Verified Reviewer

I have order a coffee table from Etsy website. I have paid in full plus the delivery charges.

Then I get a message from custom to pay more money £104.

To release the table.

I have complained to the seller that I have paid in full and no extra charges was mentioned on the order. I have ordered from oversees before and never been asked to pay extra upon delivery. Usually it is calculated within the price so there is no hidden fees. I have told the seller that this is not right and if I have to pay extra then I dont want the table as I cannot afford the extra charges snd that it should have been calculated within the price.

Now Ive cancelled the order, because the seller would not take the extra cost that I have not been told about before, the seller is saying that he will not refund me what I paid for and he will charge me with transporting it back to him.

This is not right and I will never use Etsy again because you should pay what is on the website without any hidden surprises.

I have put a case but Im only connected with the seller.

I need someone from the company Etsy to help me resolve this unfair treatments to customers who uses Etsy as a trusted site.

I paid through Klarna snd they said they will give me my money back once Etsy confirm full refund.

Of course all my communication has been going to the seller. No communication has been received from Etsy.

I would be grateful if you could help me resolve this problem and either release the goods without any extra charges or refund me fully of what I have paid.

I hope I hear from you soon.

Regards,

Hanan Stanley

User's recommendation: At the moment I would not recommend as I’m going through *** with this irder.

Etsy Pros: Nice but useless customer service, Good before.

Etsy Cons: Cant get a customer service on phone, Shop can choose not to give you a refund, Some sellers are impossible to work with.

Comments