Verified Reviewer

Ordered gift from NORTINTREASURES on Etsy on May 17, 2020 for birthday gift for my wife on May 22. When I did not get any shipping notification a week later, I inquired with seller.

Was told that item may not be available or might be delayed. I asked seller to cancel order and issue refund. On June 19, 2020 received email from seller that order had shipped on June 19. I responded and reminded seller that I had previously ask them to cancel and no longer wanted this item.

I then received another email from seller "NORAN' to ignore shipment message, you will be refunded full amount.'

On July 1 I received an email that the package was delivered to an address 350 miles from my home. When I asked NORAN again to issue a refund, the response was that I must return the package to get a refund. I told NORAN that I was in SC when I ordered the item on May 17 but was not back home in Virginia.

I have no access to the item to return it.

This is still not resolved. I believe Etsy needs to get this seller to issue a refund as they promised on June 19, 2020.

User's recommendation: Don't order from Etsy seller NORTINTREASURES.

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Account.

Comments

I too, am having difficulty with this sell on Etsy. Nortintreasures.

I ordered my statue on May 22, 2020 and as of today 7/15/2020, have not received it. Seller states he's not responsible for the shipping after he's shipped it. They will not refund my money and Etsy stands by them. I will never again buy from sellers on Etsy as Etsy will side with the sellers over the buyers.

I'm sure many sellers are great and have good business ethics, but this business doesn't. So I'm out.

Etsy Reviews