Verified Reviewer

I ordered a product from Etsy and paid the money. A few days later I received an email saying the vendor no longer sold on Etsy and to click a link in the email to arrange my refund.

When I click on this link it say "page not found".

I emailed the seller directly and my mail was undeliverable.

I emailed the Etsy support email and received a reply saying the inbox was not monitored.

According to Etsy's customer service section I can report a problem with an order by selecting it from my online account. However the order does not show up on my account and when I follow Etsy;s instructions to add an order to my account, it does not work. Etsy do not have a customer service email or phone number for me to call to resolve this.

Therefore I have had to go through my bank to dispute this payment.

In summary, Etsy have taken my money for a product they have not shipped and made it impossible for me to contact them to gain a refund. Therefore I can't possible recommend them as a vendor.

User's recommendation: Purchase elsewhere.

Location: Amsterdam, North Holland