Verified Reviewer

I made a purchase from an Etsy shop. The item was sent, but my tracking number shows it was never delivered to my pick up location, nor any notification from FedEx that it was there before FedEx sent it back to the seller (who I have confirmed has my item, again).

The seller says because she used Etsy to send the package through FedEx, and not her own account, I need to speak to Etsy about this. FedEx says I need the shipper to contact them, not me, "the receiver". Again the seller says that would be Etsy and not her. I now have a case number with FedEx and they are awaiting "the shipper" to call them.

Again, which the seller says is Etsy.

I have the tracking number link that shows all the stops the package made, none of which were my pick up location. The FedEx rep said their tracking shows it did make it to my pick up location and their only explanation for the two different trackings was that there must have been a glitch on my tracking. Either way, I finally got them to open a case, but again need the shipper to call about this. I paid the seller $250 to ship this purchase and I cannot pay another $250 for a package that FedEx system screwed up on.

I need help! Please!

Alison Sideris

User's recommendation: Good Luck!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments