Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

waiting

Ordered Chokin 24K Gold Edged Plate Bird Pattern Exquisite désigne on Dec 11 Have not received it.Order #1260868790 Please give us a tracking # Transaction ID 1373122053

my order#1266843005

I received a message from Valery Hafter, that she would give me the tracking number for my order, but have yet to receive it. I don't like the fact that I can not talk to anyone other than e-mail, can some please call me at 302.907.0054 or by e-mail PLEASE!

Christmas Delivery

Crystal Hanging Angel for Car or Home, Guardian Angel Suncatcher, Rainbow Maker, Spiritual Gift, Memorial Gift, Baptism Gift - "FAITH AQUA" I will be ordering 2, one in Med Sapphire and one in Lt Topaz.Will they arrive before 12/19?

Is there a discount?Thanks

Show

Can not place an order please call

I want 3 with the 20 percent discount engraved jewelry and keyring ... all 18.50....each

Lb BAG Ethiopian Frankincense Organic Aromatic Resin Tear Rock Incense

How long it take to ship 2 pond to Ithaca NY 14850 I want to know before I place my order Thank you

Purchase Ref.#RBRF*CTC

Good afternoon, I ordered 3 watercolor paintings, framed, of Gingerkidsa on Oct 23, 2017. I have not received any tracking info on this. Please inform me as to it's shipping status.

Show

No record of my purchase

I'm signed into my Etsy account via Facebook.There's no record of my recent purchases made.

I paid via PayPal. One item I received, One I have not. When I attempt to contact the seller via the e-mail listed on my PayPal invoice, it tells me the page no longer exists, but the payment has been sent to them. [ I want my money back and I need to know how about getting it back.

Please call me or email to provide me with the refund. The seller was titled: Hearland Signs.

Amount: $27.60.Purchase made on 9/13/17.

shipping time

if i order a tam for dreadlocks tonight how long is standard shipping

picture

Need your phone number

Granddaughters 16 birthday

Need this necklace by Wednesday Sept 6-- can that happen?

Questions 32