Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Lb BAG Ethiopian Frankincense Organic Aromatic Resin Tear Rock Incense

How long it take to ship 2 pond to Ithaca NY 14850 I want to know before I place my order Thank you

Purchase Ref.#RBRF*CTC

Good afternoon, I ordered 3 watercolor paintings, framed, of Gingerkidsa on Oct 23, 2017. I have not received any tracking info on this. Please inform me as to it's shipping status.

Show

No record of my purchase

I'm signed into my Etsy account via Facebook.There's no record of my recent purchases made.

I paid via PayPal. One item I received, One I have not. When I attempt to contact the seller via the e-mail listed on my PayPal invoice, it tells me the page no longer exists, but the payment has been sent to them. [ I want my money back and I need to know how about getting it back.

Please call me or email to provide me with the refund. The seller was titled: Hearland Signs.

Amount: $27.60.Purchase made on 9/13/17.

shipping time

if i order a tam for dreadlocks tonight how long is standard shipping

picture

Need your phone number

Granddaughters 16 birthday

Need this necklace by Wednesday Sept 6-- can that happen?

account has been hacked

need to contact Etsy's 1800 number, but can't find and contact us does not display a "request a Call".

#1381901

I was told my account had been hacked.I did not call to ask if my account had been hacked.

I ask what was it that I ordered and he couldn't or wouldn't tell me that. I want to know what the purchase was on Sept. 25, 2017 in the amount of 22.23.

I can not afford to spend $300.00 on hacked information.I will turn him into Better Business Bureau if I don't get a answer real soon.

Show

I have tried to contact the seller several times regarding the return policy and have received no response since mid July.

about my order

please call me 630 217 6006

Show

I am looking for a script name for a sweet sixteen candle.

Can I order a Script Isabella name ? I am making a sweet sixteen candle