Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do I get SandJBargainvault to accept my Etsy confirmation so I can get shipping info?

Every be time I go back to your e-mailed and confirm AGAIN be with Etsy it is not recognized by the by shop who is supposed to send me a my animal zoo, SandJBargainvault

2 answers
Ann McDonald
According to Etsy help center, you can check the shipping status of your order on Etsy.com or the Etsy app. If the seller added tracking information, you can check when your order should arrive.

To track your purchase:

• Sign in to Etsy.com or the Etsy app.
  • Click You.
  • Click Purchases and reviews.
  • Find your order.
  • On the Etsy app, tap your order. You’ll see the shipping status to the right of your order: Not Shipped: The seller hasn’t shipped the order yet or didn’t update the order on Etsy. Shipped: The seller marked the order as shipped. In Transit: The seller added a tracking number and the package has left the shipping facility. Track package: If the seller added a tracking number, you’ll see Track Package.

Click Track Package to see more tracking updates. You can also see shipping information in the shipping notification emails for your order. Click Track Package in the email notification to view the status of your delivery.

DizzyOyster984
Like I said I have limited time in which to receive my animal zoo from SandJBargainvault and they refuse to acknowledge my many-times confirmed Etsy confirmation .
View more answers (1)

I’m trying to find out how to get a discount on at sea one of my items is charging me over $18 for shipping

Happy breast balm is $27. $ charging me over $14 for shipping.

Is there anyway I can get any kind of a discount from Etsy or from the seller. I’m buying another item, too, for $24. & $4.00 shipping.

My email address is gybir@hotmail.com. My cell number is 850-405-5475 for texting

1 answer
Ann McDonald

According to Etsy FAQ page you can expect a discount in case you buy item from one seller. You can also contact Etsy customer service by email at support@etsy.com

2 accounts

Hello, I have purchased a new phone and when I went to the Etsy app, I realized I have 2 accounts. One account has the majority of all the items we purchased and still have some coming in and the other account has the wedding bouquet that we ordered and received.

If we can delete the account where the bouquet is ordered from that will be fine; but I need the other one remained open to track the remaing items coming in. If there is another way, (easier) please let me know. Thank you.

Ignacio Rodriguez Ps: These are the 2 emails I have. ignaciorodriguez007@yahoo.com ir@rodriguezsecurity.net

Dug out

by SophisticatedSalmon987

Just checking eta of product. It’s been a few weeks.

Thanks and have a nice day! Nick

Hello

by CloseAyeAye

I ordered one item /Ethiopian culture dress by you guys but it’s almost a month I don’t receive it , can you guys check and , give me my item or money back . Thanks

Tracking

by HeadyStagBeetle201

I placed a order under a guest and I didn’t receive a email for my order and I can’t even find my order, what do it do to track it?

Was (when I belonged to Etsy) mjustili@wisc.edu

Want a new account with new password since I have no recollection of old one. I’d like to order a pattern as soon as possible.

Account Closed

by HonestGar805

Open a deactivated account

refund

I was told I could return my purchase , and when they recived it they would refund my money plz help ! the seller is Tina yu woodsidehardware I made the purchase on Nov 19 and returned it a week later a $ 60 purchase they ask for my etsy Id I dont have one what should I thank you

My order

How doI cancel my order? I just placed it tonight.

1 answer
HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Please, follow the instructions below to cancel a purchases on www.etsy.com:
  1. Sign in to Etsy.com
  2. Click You
  3. Click Purchases and reviews
  4. Find the order you want to cancel
  5. Request that the seller cancel the order and click Send
However, submitting a cancellation request does not automatically cancel your order. Accepting your request is up to the individual seller. All items on Etsy.com are sold by independent sellers. Therefore, each seller has their own set of policies that you can find on their shop home page. Please, check the shop’s home page to find out their cancellation policy.

My order!!!!!!!

by MajorHyena

Where the heck is my order ??!!!!!!!

Order

by PleasingIbizanHound

I ordered a hand cream. When I try to track the order it states I am not the person with this receipt.

Have no way of knowing where this shipment is. Please check.

Naturallyuniquerock Etsy

How do you justify keeping the returned product AND my money when I REFUSED the shipment and can prove you received it. I don't know how it could have gotten to you any sooner?

Help please

by PinkPlaice497

I am sooo frustrated bc I can’t get any help! I ordered an ornament and I wanted to personalize it with Missy under one of the girls and Melanie under the other.

Can someone please assist me with this ASAP?!

I paid for the names so I want them on there. Please reach me via email at missyvierling@gmail.com Thank you,

VERY passed due order

by VainRottweiler

Several weeks ago I ordered a set of 4 lemon yellow place mats rubber w/cork backing from a company called Tomas...Inever received,they are coming from UK. I am leaving my home address on Oct 8th for my season in Fla and must have these mats soonOR it will returned to sender. Pls help me!

BBB

by WeeDachshund

What’s Etsy’s BBB rating? I know several people who have filed complaints.

Antique soda bottles

I would like to use your site to sell my antique soda bottles.Ive never did anything like this before, sort of new to using the internet like this so could you please explain to me in detail on how i can get started ? I'd really appreciate your help ..thank you

5D diamond painting

I ordered 11 5d diamond paintings on 3/9/18 and 1 on 3/10/18.

I have not received the tree, purple butterflies or Marilynn Monroe.

Per my emails these were shipped.

View

A purchase I did not buy

I want someone to contact me I have a charge on March 21 from Brookkyn Ny that I did not purchase want information on this contact me asap

View

Size of stained glass poinsettias

by SparseAlbatross

What is the size of stained glass poinsettias

Questions 52