Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Why my account was deactivated

I am using my etsy account & suddenly my account was deactivated . Any reason ??

3 answers
#1932583
I have the same problem as yours ... they ask us to communicate with them and they do not answer .... how will the solution be? We are writing here after we lost hope of communicating with support, the financial department, and the identity verification department. They all wrote to them and no one answered.
According to Etsy FAQs there can be several reasons for account deactivation. In order to find the reason and get your account back, contact Etsy customer service via live chat or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
#1960997
@Ann McDonald Please respect the mind of the seller .... The account was suddenly closed ... Contact support via email ... An automatic response came that I must log in to chat through the store ... The store is closed How is that ??? I opened another store and contacted support and asked her to inform me about the problem ... After she understood my problem and made sure in all ways of my identity, she closed the chat and the chat icon disappeared from the store completely.
View more answers (2)
Advertisements

I have not been deposited after selling 3 items

by Emma E Zkw

I set up a Etsy shop selling my products. I’ve made 3 sales but still have not been deposited for these sales even though I’m on a daily deposit scale. Can you let me know what is going on?

View

Esty on-site ads vs Etsy offsite ads

by Johnnie F Mjp

What is the possibility that esty ads 15 percentage pay per purchase is how only “offsite” advertising works with Etsy? What is the reason for “Etsy Ads campaign” on sight to be how we pay for seo search placement? It seems like I am comparing Etsy “offsite” and “Etsy Ad campaign” on-site for clarity and for maximization of both….

View

Buy it now option not showing

by Vikas s Erx

Hello Sir/ Ma'am, My Etsy shop name is Gemsbazzarbyvikas Where's the button "Buy it now" gone? A customer contacted me saying items on my shop aren't available for purchase, only "Add to Cart".

What's going on Etsy? Please help!

View

i want to verify my account as trusted seller

by sindhujan u

Dear. i am making hand crafts and gift items.

If you need I can send images to verify and I need to verify my account. please help me on this this would be a great help to me.

View

Why I have to pay delivery charge

by Endrias T

I ordered the stuff should be free delivery. If I have to pay delivery I’m going to cancel it why delivery charge

View

I have seen on the news that some US shipping companies are suspending deliveries to New Zealand. Could you clarify please?

by Judy C Qpt

News about USA suspending deliveries to NZ. Could someone tell me what's going on and if so where do I stand regarding orders lbought and paid for on line

Seller was extremely rude

by Alicia F Jov

My purchase was not complete. False advertising on his sight I want to speak to someone about him cursing me out in his response.

View

How can I get my phone number changed?

by Sharon K Rxt

Do you have the wrong phone number for me. Please change my phone number to 316-616-****. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$&$$$&&&&&@@@@@@@@@@&&@@&&$&&&$$$$$!$$&&@@!&@!&@!!&@$&@$&@$&”$&”$&@$&@!$&”!$&@$@

View

why is my account suspended

by Mohd A Jki

I created an account on etsy it took me sometime to pay the etsy fees , and now i am ready to pay the due fees but my account is suspended please reopen my account , i have filled the etsy registration form again but i didn't get any mail regarding my suspended account .

I want to be a seller

by Anurag P Cxe

India is famous for various cuisines. Cuisine are made up by different-different spices, I want to sell Indian spices , herbs and dry fruits

I want to be a seller

by Anurag P Cxe

India is famous for it's cuisine, spices, herbs. So I want to use this international platform to sell variety of Indian spices, herbs & dry fruits.

View

Why was my account suspended

by Gema C Jsb

I opened An account and shop yesterday. Listed three items then this morning I couldn’t access the account it stated the account was suspended.

Why was this? And when will I have access to my account?

Hello, How can i Use Mock up

by Elif S Zei

Hello, I have a question. I design T-shirts.

I get them printed on Printify.

But I want to use a flashy Mock up in my Etsy store. I would be glad if you help me.

Why is my account suspended

by Robert D Svd

Why is my account suspended

View

How can I get help with my package or money back?

by Tracy T Bbf

I did not get my package. My tracking number is 940012****335513****09.

My package did not come to my address 6733 New Hampshire Ave #502 Takoma Park, Maryland 20912.

I paid $218.36 I want my package or money back. HELP Me, HELP Me, HELP

View

Can you hlep me to design for uor hiring outdoor poster?

by nanette S Xta

View

Can I buy spare magnetic backs for my earrings

by Sheila M Hid

I have lost several magnetic backs for my lovely earrings and only have one pair left. So would love to be able to buy some spares

View

Why you guys on esty r stupid asf and shutting down shops

by Amanda O Sli

I can't stand you esty get your *** together y would u close shops down for DDlg adult paci

View

Why can’t I add new credit card

by Judy S Vll

Said information was incorrect. I double checked it

Questions 139