Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Antique soda bottles

I would like to use your site to sell my antique soda bottles.Ive never did anything like this before, sort of new to using the internet like this so could you please explain to me in detail on how i can get started ? I'd really appreciate your help ..thank you

5D diamond painting

I ordered 11 5d diamond paintings on 3/9/18 and 1 on 3/10/18.

I have not received the tree, purple butterflies or Marilynn Monroe.

Per my emails these were shipped.

Show

A purchase I did not buy

I want someone to contact me I have a charge on March 21 from Brookkyn Ny that I did not purchase want information on this contact me asap

Show

Size of stained glass poinsettias

What is the size of stained glass poinsettias

An order

I don't know what order u r talking bout that needs initals. Please call me. 541) 603-8825

Delivery

Do you offer next day delivery?

Unauthorized charge

I have a $21.75 charge on my bank statement. I have never ordered anything from Etsy and I do not have an Etsy account. Please remove this charge from my account.I am a 75 year old woman on a fixed income.

Than

finding my order

please contact me at 497 5872

waiting

Ordered Chokin 24K Gold Edged Plate Bird Pattern Exquisite désigne on Dec 11 Have not received it.Order #1260868790 Please give us a tracking # Transaction ID 1373122053

my order#1266843005

I received a message from Valery Hafter, that she would give me the tracking number for my order, but have yet to receive it. I don't like the fact that I can not talk to anyone other than e-mail, can some please call me at 302.907.0054 or by e-mail PLEASE!

Questions 40