Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

A purchase I did not buy

I want someone to contact me I have a charge on March 21 from Brookkyn Ny that I did not purchase want information on this contact me asap

Show

Size of stained glass poinsettias

What is the size of stained glass poinsettias

An order

I don't know what order u r talking bout that needs initals. Please call me. 541) 603-8825

Delivery

Do you offer next day delivery?

Unauthorized charge

I have a $21.75 charge on my bank statement. I have never ordered anything from Etsy and I do not have an Etsy account. Please remove this charge from my account.I am a 75 year old woman on a fixed income.

Than

finding my order

please contact me at 497 5872

waiting

Ordered Chokin 24K Gold Edged Plate Bird Pattern Exquisite désigne on Dec 11 Have not received it.Order #1260868790 Please give us a tracking # Transaction ID 1373122053

my order#1266843005

I received a message from Valery Hafter, that she would give me the tracking number for my order, but have yet to receive it. I don't like the fact that I can not talk to anyone other than e-mail, can some please call me at 302.907.0054 or by e-mail PLEASE!

Christmas Delivery

Crystal Hanging Angel for Car or Home, Guardian Angel Suncatcher, Rainbow Maker, Spiritual Gift, Memorial Gift, Baptism Gift - "FAITH AQUA" I will be ordering 2, one in Med Sapphire and one in Lt Topaz.Will they arrive before 12/19?

Is there a discount?Thanks

Show

Can not place an order please call

I want 3 with the 20 percent discount engraved jewelry and keyring ... all 18.50....each

Questions 38