Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Why ETSY suddenly deactivate my account?

by Marisela

I’m just recently open my account on ETSY. And listing one product on sellar account but they guys suddenly deactivate my account without inform me.

View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

My account issues

by Cayenne

Hello sir

My account is deactivate please can you reopen my account I need help you

Best regards

Reopening a Suspended Account

by Amir B

Amir

13 days ago

I have been a Seller for a couple of months without knowing your regulations, since I did not got any warnings when I post my first item I keep doing it, I just check for rules and regulations and seen the rules, would love to get a second chance on my account, I will be removing all my listing and putting different merchandise.

Thank you in advance for taking the time on reading my STORY and would love to heard from you soon to continue with my store.

No help available

by Hiroki

I need to have the email on my account changed the one I used I missed a letter and it wont allow me to update it or change my password. My correct email is jackiv621@***.com and the one that I put in for my account I omitted the letter v please assist me my phone # is 407-461-****

View

I did not recieve payment

by Aarion

I sold soap on my business page but never received payment from etsy. It clearly says I sold it to my first customer.

And i received payment from my second customer.

So the account is correct. My shop is Benssoapgrenades Thanks

Harassment inquiries

by Choya C

Harassment on the site

my order

by Yulissa

Ordered a Chicago Bears face mask on July 24,2020 confirmation number(198776****) said order should arrive by 07/30-08/01 as of today 08/04/2020 still don't have order, sent an email to the vendor after noticing wrong address on 07/25 of 8636 n teal court, address should be 8635 never received response from that email.

Change email

by Demian

My email is this one so I can get email from you it’s not ckiwaliski@***.com

Rename shop

by Shyasia

I need to know how to rename my shop on my phone

Order pleace

by Gianny

This my order # 172431**** I like to know if I going to have this for my daughter 15 birthday is in 8/14/20 if not I what to cancel the order

How can I get a refund ?

by Maribeth

Placed order with Kelly @ Jardin Co. Order was paid for. Have not received order nor has she responded to my emails

View

To make sure the name is right on the hat

by Albino

I ordered a hat and I want to make sure the name is spelled correct please check this for me the correct spelling is imir

How can i get a refund

I ordered a 10 pack of mask and only received one.The only emailed me and told me that they were out of stock of the original mask i ordered and to choose another kind he had and he would send me extra mask for the inconvenience..well the owner only sunt one mask and i paid for 10 His name is Siddharth from INhope14 my Order #168636****

1 answer
Ann McDonald
#1902096

According to Etsy refund policy in order to request your money back sign in to Etsy.com:
  • click on Your Account icon,
  • click on Purchases and reviews,
  • click Help with order,
  • click on Message Seller, in the textbox that appears, let the seller know that you’d like a refund.

Error 4001 can’t refund

by Huzaifa

Won’t let me refund

View

A problam with the regisration to the etsy awards

by Yessica

after filling in all the fields (it took me quite a long time)and pressing next in the end of the page it keeps starting from the begining. Not continuing to the next page

View

I still haven’t received my delivery

by Emalie

Hello, I am just inquiring my order which has not arrived. I believe the estimated date was June 27-July 7th,

Billing

by Kirsten W

Hello, I am trying to sell handmade jewelry to save up money for college. I opened a savings account today for all profits to go directly to savings I do not have a credit card for billing. Can you deduct the listing cost from my profits instead of the credit card option?

View

When do I get an update on a delivery date?

by David B

I sent two follow up messages to the seller and one to Etsy.com asking for an explanation on why the tracking data hasn't moved regarding a vintage soviet aviator watch that left Ukraine on June 4 for Tokyo.

View

Where is my order if I don’t get it soon I will call my discover and cancel the payment

by Kashlyn

View

Née help do I have to make a paypal

by Ezzard