Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

Hello, How can i Use Mock up

by Elif S Zei

Hello, I have a question. I design T-shirts.

I get them printed on Printify.

But I want to use a flashy Mock up in my Etsy store. I would be glad if you help me.

Advertisements

Why is my account suspended

by Robert D Svd

Why is my account suspended

View

How can I get help with my package or money back?

by Tracy T Bbf

I did not get my package. My tracking number is 940012****335513****09.

My package did not come to my address 6733 New Hampshire Ave #502 Takoma Park, Maryland 20912.

I paid $218.36 I want my package or money back. HELP Me, HELP Me, HELP

View

Can you hlep me to design for uor hiring outdoor poster?

by nanette S Xta

View

Can I buy spare magnetic backs for my earrings

by Sheila M Hid

I have lost several magnetic backs for my lovely earrings and only have one pair left. So would love to be able to buy some spares

View

Why you guys on esty r stupid asf and shutting down shops

by Amanda O Sli

I can't stand you esty get your *** together y would u close shops down for DDlg adult paci

View

Why can’t I add new credit card

by Judy S Vll

Said information was incorrect. I double checked it

View

why I can't find my store by search

by Alfred C Boq

my store is online.I can see my list by direct click, but can't find my store my search. https://www.etsy.com/hk-en/shop/labx7

Past items

by Leslie L Ork

How can I look at items that I have purchased in the past?

View

I had ordered two necklaces and I haven’t received them yet...

by Bianca B Kiu

I order two necklaces I haven’t received them yet just wondering where they are, it said it should arrive June 4 or something like that ...

View

How do I sign up for selling antique's & collectibles on etsy

by clementine S

View

There is a problem with my transaction

by Kiki Aip

I bought a tshirt on Etsy but I couldn’t find my purchase anywhere. I messaged the shop and they told me there are no orders related to my information, I did pay my order. What am I supposed to do?

Piece on etsy

by Anna B Uki

Is there a way, after someone is interested in piece, that customer can pick up piece instead of seller sending it. Thanks Anna

View

Why is my order showing it is on its way to be delivered in Knoxville Tennessee insted of my address which Is on Illinois

by Komal P Jvo

View

Can you get my order 202588**** ?

I ordered a lamp from etsy $10 and did not receive may 20 2021 - may 28 2021 delivery dates I dont want a refund I want my lamp please. The order # 202588**** Thank you very much P.S. Please send to 965 east schiller street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19134 rear.)

Why am I coming is Liked

by Ali A Hkk

I want to know why my account is locked

View

Why do I have a ‘digital Download’ sale?

by Ted W Boq

Sale: 206513**** I appear to have a digital sale? I don’t offer this service so I’m a little confused.

Has the buyer paid £17.99 for this? There is no postal charge registered for £10 as the buyer appear to be from Canada. There is also no shipping address.

All very confusing. Can someone explain what’s going on please?

Order detail

by Lucy B Nqx

I made an order from early about a month ago and it still hasn't come yet. I need it before the 1st of May.

My order number is 200330****.

Would you be able to give me an idea of when it should be here. Thanks

How can i get refunded

by Aisha H Ump

I ordered an item on 3/26 i haven't received my package. I reached out to someone about refunding me and i haven't gotten a response.

View

I do not log in my shop and i dont find my shop on Etsy look item

by Lan L Ksz

Hello. Thank you for your quick help.

However. I want to tell you more about the problem I have on my shop as follows: 1. I cannot login to my shop with registered email and password. I point to my shop via google account).

I couldn't find my shop in the search list on the Éty page (We couldn't find any results for enleeshopvn). can you help me to solve the above problem Thank you again very much for your quick support and assistance.

Questions 146