Size of stained glass poinsettias

by Alvera

What is the size of stained glass poinsettias

An order

by Jadence

I don't know what order u r talking bout that needs initals. Please call me. 541) 603-8825

Delivery

by Senaida

Do you offer next day delivery?

Unauthorized charge

by Jalin

I have a $21.75 charge on my bank statement. I have never ordered anything from Etsy and I do not have an Etsy account. Please remove this charge from my account.I am a 75 year old woman on a fixed income.

Than

finding my order

by Lakeisha

please contact me at 497 5872

waiting

by Vonceil

Ordered Chokin 24K Gold Edged Plate Bird Pattern Exquisite désigne on Dec 11 Have not received it.Order #1260868790 Please give us a tracking # Transaction ID 1373122053

my order#1266843005

by Ziya

I received a message from Valery Hafter, that she would give me the tracking number for my order, but have yet to receive it. I don't like the fact that I can not talk to anyone other than e-mail, can some please call me at 302.907.0054 or by e-mail PLEASE!

Christmas Delivery

by Kyra

Crystal Hanging Angel for Car or Home, Guardian Angel Suncatcher, Rainbow Maker, Spiritual Gift, Memorial Gift, Baptism Gift - "FAITH AQUA" I will be ordering 2, one in Med Sapphire and one in Lt Topaz. Will they arrive before 12/19?

Is there a discount? Thanks

View

Can not place an order please call

by Darvell

I want 3 with the 20 percent discount engraved jewelry and keyring ... all 18.50....each

Lb BAG Ethiopian Frankincense Organic Aromatic Resin Tear Rock Incense

by Shane

How long it take to ship 2 pond to Ithaca NY 14850 I want to know before I place my order Thank you

Purchase Ref.#RBRF*CTC

by Amia

Good afternoon, I ordered 3 watercolor paintings, framed, of Gingerkidsa on Oct 23, 2017. I have not received any tracking info on this. Please inform me as to it's shipping status.

View

No record of my purchase

by Alene

I'm signed into my Etsy account via Facebook. There's no record of my recent purchases made.

I paid via PayPal. One item I received, One I have not. When I attempt to contact the seller via the e-mail listed on my PayPal invoice, it tells me the page no longer exists, but the payment has been sent to them. [ I want my money back and I need to know how about getting it back.

Please call me or email to provide me with the refund. The seller was titled: Hearland Signs.

Amount: $27.60. Purchase made on 9/13/17.

shipping time

by Jessejames

if i order a tam for dreadlocks tonight how long is standard shipping

picture

by Marsh

Need your phone number

Granddaughters 16 birthday

by Aqeel

Need this necklace by Wednesday Sept 6-- can that happen?

account has been hacked

need to contact Etsy's 1800 number, but can't find and contact us does not display a "request a Call".

1 answer
#1381901
I was told my account had been hacked. I did not call to ask if my account had been hacked. I ask what was it that I ordered and he couldn't or wouldn't tell me that. I want to know what the purchase was on Sept. 25, 2017 in the amount of 22.23. I can not afford to spend $300.00 on hacked information. I will turn him into Better Business Bureau if I don't get a answer real soon.
View

I have tried to contact the seller several times regarding the return policy and have received no response since mid July.

by Walden

about my order

by Pieter

please call me 630 217 6006

View

I am looking for a script name for a sweet sixteen candle.

by Nhu

Can I order a Script Isabella name ? I am making a sweet sixteen candle

View

Where is my order of galaxy glass ?

by Latiffany

This order was made around 711.can you find and notify me?

Questions 53