Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Have not gotten my order

by Tianna

Where my order

View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

How can I Protect my information

by Crissie

Hi! Am about to register myself as new seller for posters created by me.

Sorry but need some help from you as to whether my posters can be copied , through copy paste or self photo by other people, meaning that there could be risk of someone stealing my work and selling under another name ? Any suggestion as to protect this aspect. My be there is a way to get this protection in the site by some kind of registration.

Thank you for your help and kind regards. Marília

View

Why ETSY deactivated my account?

by David D

I opened my shop on ETSY before two weeks and they just deactivated without any notice, call or email. Please help me what should I do?

They also not answer for my emails. I feel it so disgusting and unfair.

View

How do I get my order or a refund?

by Danni V

Hi, on feb 24 I ordered a large shoe storage box from bigshoebox for $216 I have not received my order and I can no longer find the seller anywhere. I ordered it through my hotmail address dannistar20@***.com How do I find my order or get a refund?

Where is my order

by Leander

I ordered the friends Monica’s door key rack about a month ago and I was just wondering when I will receive my order.

Just a Refund?

by Mose

Hey! This is my first time ever shopping with Etsy.

I made a large order of $177. My items say Payment Processing. I thought it my end of the stick (debit card). So I repurchased some of the items individually and the payments went through.

My large purchase is currently “under review” Could I get a refund on the my first order of the products? If so how do I do it? My sellers don’t know how to cancel the order because the payment hasn’t gone through yet. I understand the delay from Covid.

Just wondering how to make this as easy as possible. Thank you.

View

paid for rush shipping getting notification that my order is going to be delivered normal shipping day and not the rushed date

by Phineas

I was asking if I would receive a refund if my item isn't here by to morrow because the deadline is the 6th not the 8th otherwise u wouldn't have took 30 dollars out my account twords rushed shipping The original order was5-6 Now my order says7-8 Which I could have went to Another company paid less and receive my item on the same day.very displeased with this

Get a refund

by Emoree

I bought something that the pic was opal red and a bit bigger but I have receive something very small and black so I don't know what is that

View

Am I going to receive my order

by Luda

I haven't received anything but I've paid for it?

View

Change my ID(email address)

by Chayu

Hi there, I have created my account with yuviacha@***.com and this email address is no longer available. Is it possible to change my email(account ID)?

If I can I will keep my listing and history but if not what effect I will have in the future posting? Thank you,

View

I need to change my mailing address

by Shatika

Would like my order to be shipped to differ address than mailing address

My order

by Estus

I haven't seen my order its been over 5 weeks

View

How can I contact seller Robert Chandler of Lil Angels Wings re a purchase I made through Etsy.

by Kirsti

I have purchased a t shirt which is faulty. On the page I purchased it from it says I can message Robert Chandler.

I attempted to and it asked me to register which it said was easy! I was unable to register so have not made contact

View

Do u do a quarantined anniversary t shirts for couple? It's our anniversary on 23rd May. I would like to order it ASAP.

by Mynor

Redund

by Jodi O

How do I change my address question

View

My order has not arrived

by Jhamir

In April I made two purchases from VintageBeing through Etsy. Order numbers are: 161******** and 160940****.

I had emails to say the items had been dispatched by FedEx on April 16th but neither has arrived. No tracking information was provided. Estimated delivery dates were between April 23rd and May 4th.

The website for the company or any contact details are unavailable.It looks as if the company no longer exists! Please advise me on the situation and how to claim a refund.

Where is my order?

by Captain

I never received my order and I’m unable to track it. I have sent a email and never received a reply. I just want to know where my order is and why can’t I get anyone to help me.

How I transfer my money

by Erza

Hi there I can't send my money to my bank account, can you help me out with this? Thanks ....I do the process but just newer hapend

View

How can I get a refund for an order that hasn't arrived?

I order a case for my AirPods in the middle of March. I got tracking and everything, it's coming from Ukraine.

Except tracking stopped the end of April as if they lost it. I can't even get on the shop's page as if they shut down. I made a case with Etsy, I messaged the seller multiple times. Also I accidentally somehow closed the case...oops, and I can't reopen it.

It was $30 and I want my money back! I used Pissed Consumer to contact Etsy and have heard NOTHING.

I'm so pissed and frustrated, I don't know what to do! Help me please!

1 answer
Ann McDonald
According to Etsy refund policy in order to request a refund:

• go to your Etsy account,
  • click Shop Manager,
  • click Orders & Shipping,
  • click the … (ellipsis) icon next to the order you want to refund,
  • click Issue a refund,
  • write down the reasons,
  • if you want to refund the entire transaction, click the box by Issue a full refund.
View

I did not receive my product

by Keni

I purchased 2 orders of face masks from CarolStoreUS. After asking for over a week to provide tracking information, I was given a tracking number that was wrong.

I called UPS and they told me the name and address it was delivered to did not match mine. Obviously I was provided with incorrect tracking information or my order was sent to someone else.

The shop will not respond. I have been charged over $50 for products I did not receive.

Questions 116