How more rings did I buy

by Patricia L Dlx

Advertisements

Why was I charged shipping when l shouldn't have been?

by Shawn M Mwt

I was charged shipping and wasn't supposed to be charged shipping due to order !

View

How can I start business with you

by Aarti M Oaz

Please provide contact no of customer service

View

My account has been close would like to start selling again please let me know what I need to do

by Sarah B Wkg

View

incomplete order. what do I do?

by Judith W Xhd

order was incomplete. what do I do?

View

i cannot update my account

by KATERINA V

i cannot update my account and i cannot sell i sent many messages on Etsy without answer my shop is not working and i don't know why? can anyone help me?

View

I placed a order for $23.69 was the order received and shipped out.

by Donald G Ioh

The item I ordered was tom & Gronkowski picture together in a whiteTampa bay Buccaneers uniform black t-shirt. It was $22.99, 6.90 discount, $16.09, 6.00 shipping, 1.60 tax, total $23.69 in a size 2XL.

what is my estimated delivery?.

Please get back to me with your reply to this request. Thank you looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Account suspended - need help

Hi, My account was deactivated. I have since either fully refunded or fill all customer orders.

All shipped order have been delivered. Can you please tell me how / when the remaining funds in my Etsy account will be released?

#1997090
This just happened to me this morning I called up etsy and funds still have to be put into my account so I can ship out orders, I’m so confused and have no answers for this :(
View

Buyer states they bought an item from my shop but I’m not seeing their order?

by Rachel O Oqt

I have a customer who ordered from my shop but I have checked (its been 3 days now) and I dont have any orders in my “order not completed” section at all. Like they never even ordered in the first place. I’m not sure what to do as the seller, if it just takes more than 72 hours for the site to inform me that there is an order to complete or is it a problem with the site itself?

View

I want to make seller account from INDIA

by HIREN H

Hello I am from INDIA I want to sell on ETSY so please give your customer care. number in INDIA so I can contact them for more conversation

View

why is my account deactivated?

Hello. On November 18, for some unknown reason and without warning, the store and account were blocked.

Then you write and I did not receive an answer from you as to why you blocked the store. I am already ashamed to write because you wrote at least 100 times to find out the reason and I did not receive an answer. Please rebuild the store. The first month's tax was also paid.

I could not even pay for the second month because 18 was blocked.

I owed $ 80. I had $ 170 for sales.

#1983877
According to Etsy Help Center, if your account privileges were permanently suspended due to a policy violation and you’d like to continue selling on Etsy, you may file an appeal with Etsy.
To file an appeal:
  • Click Contact support at the company website. You’ll be prompted to sign in to your Etsy account;
  • Select My Account, then Reopening a Suspended Account;
  • Write a detailed message, including:
    • A description of your business history with Etsy;
    • What factors led to your suspension;
    • Your plan to remediate the issues in your account;
    • Details about how the items you sell fit within Etsy’s policies.

A specialist will review your appeal and your account history, and reply with a final decision over email.
For further assistance please contact Etsy Customer Service at (844) 935-****.
View

I'm inquiring about a 14k yellow gold diamond engagement ring listed at $212.want to know if it's real solid gold?

by Paulonzeo V

View

Why do I have an unrecognized card purchase?

by Paul M Rgf

I purchased a few dvds a couple months ago and recently I’ve been getting withdrawals from my account I don’t understand why I am

View

Why i pay for a label that i cilouldn't print even use it?

by WILFREDO B Tkc

Last friday i got an order and i pay for the label..but i could print i don't know the rason but i was trying several time and i couldn't..so i decided to pay with my m9ney in the usps...it happened same thing on monday. I got another order but i couldn't print the lable..but this time i tried to put all the information again nothing happened but you charged me twice..even if provide you the new tracking number from usps you never refund to the money..my question is why you guys do that?..

View

Can u tell there is my order too please

by Sophie P Cty

I ordered it on 11th on December really

View

Why are customers typing in our shop name and other shops are popping up

If you type in our shop name, somebody else's shop comes up. Our sales have dropped to almost zero. What is wrong?

#1970020
Unfortunately, Etsy does not provide any information about why if you type in your shop name, somebody else's shop comes up on the company website. Please contact the Etsy customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
  • by phone at (844) 935-**** (toll-free number within the United States);
  • via the company's social networks.

Hi! I order 2 but still add shipping? Why my order is 44 something

by Adrineh M

Hi! I order 2 games & t-shirt for kids but still to say shipping cost ! My order above $35 can check & answer me back soon

View

How can I re activate my account

by Rebekah B Skq

View

How do I return an item to a vendor for a refund?

by Elizabeth M Hpc

I ordered a pair of earrings for a Christmas gift. I received the order in a very timely manner.

The company name is purchased from is May and Belle.

I cannot find a phone number for them to return the item. Where can I find a phone number as nothing is listed on their invoice copy that I received?

View

How can I get my refund?

by Richard S Wzy

My package got lost after arriving at the Hollis Post Office on Nov. 17, 2020, but somebody at the Post Office scanned it, however, I NEVER received my package.

I contacted the Post Office, and they conducted a thorough search, but my package was not found.. I had sent several messages to the seller, and received no response from Kate S at DIY Beadshop.

Questions 146