How can I get refund

by Penny M Vzt

Ordered on 13th Nov. Money taken on 16th Nov.

Checked out as guest. - no password.

No order no sent or acknowledged. Need to get refund !!!!

Advertisements

I didn’t get my package

by Goku C

When will it come

Where my shirt i order?

by Casey S Qpm

I bought a shirt in September and i still have not received it woundering where it at? When will i get it.

View

What is women linen pants suit in medium

by Eulette S

What is the women pants suit size in medium

Wrong e-mail

by Sharon L Vls

I ordered from Bridesmaidsforever and they have the wrong e-mail on me and I can’t answer them with their? I never had this happen before.

View

How can i get my money from Etsy

by Hanadi k

My shop was closed 15 days ago and until now, I have not received an answer to any of my messages ... I am surprised why there is no response ...

and there is in my account about 7,000 euros ... I want my money ... You don't want me to sell to Etsy..

I do not want to sell more with Etsy.... Just give me my money ....

My order did not come

I order a basketball sent to Xzaria Puente to 505 n wood st fremont ohio and said it will be there by the 5th of September and it did not show up

1 answer
#1923228
My name is Patricia Barczewski 5545 Gardner St E Sterling Hrs Michigan I placed an order on August 31st Never received confirmation and did not receive A child's personalized musical jewelry box personalize EVERLY The amount for shipping and music box as immediately taken out of my account ending in 2151 for $54.32. Where is it? 586 292 **** email That021940@***.com
View

I bought a Spider-Man face covering

by Stan Yct

When is it going to arrive

View

Where is the support to help me get refund

by Peter L Dmu

Hi there, I ordered a ring by Bronze Age Gift. The shop owner says it has delivered.

I went to the local post office and the tracking no is not valid. They cannot recognise it. I reckon I am not going to get this order at all. I ordered and waiting from 30st of May 2020.

I would like to refund my money. Please help me to get back my money.

Thank you. Peter Lendvai

Where is my order

by Sharol T

I want to know where my order is that I placed since June. I refuse to pay this $5 to proceed.

View

Why ETSY suddenly deactivate my account?

by Piyush D Xzr

I’m just recently open my account on ETSY. And listing one product on sellar account but they guys suddenly deactivate my account without inform me.

How can I get a refund ?

by Barbara H Kuw

Placed order with Kelly @ Jardin Co. Order was paid for. Have not received order nor has she responded to my emails

How can i get a refund

I ordered a 10 pack of mask and only received one.The only emailed me and told me that they were out of stock of the original mask i ordered and to choose another kind he had and he would send me extra mask for the inconvenience..well the owner only sunt one mask and i paid for 10 His name is Siddharth from INhope14 my Order #168636****

1 answer
#1902096

According to Etsy refund policy in order to request your money back sign in to Etsy.com:
  • click on Your Account icon,
  • click on Purchases and reviews,
  • click Help with order,
  • click on Message Seller, in the textbox that appears, let the seller know that you’d like a refund.

Billing

by Kirsten W Kgt

Hello, I am trying to sell handmade jewelry to save up money for college. I opened a savings account today for all profits to go directly to savings I do not have a credit card for billing. Can you deduct the listing cost from my profits instead of the credit card option?

View

When do I get an update on a delivery date?

by David B Zhs

I sent two follow up messages to the seller and one to Etsy.com asking for an explanation on why the tracking data hasn't moved regarding a vintage soviet aviator watch that left Ukraine on June 4 for Tokyo.

View

Where is my order if I don’t get it soon I will call my discover and cancel the payment

by Tracy H Vyd

View

Have not gotten my order

by Marquita J Tmm

Where my order

How can I Protect my information

by Marilia Ducamp F

Hi! Am about to register myself as new seller for posters created by me.

Sorry but need some help from you as to whether my posters can be copied , through copy paste or self photo by other people, meaning that there could be risk of someone stealing my work and selling under another name ? Any suggestion as to protect this aspect. My be there is a way to get this protection in the site by some kind of registration.

Thank you for your help and kind regards. Marília

View

Why ETSY deactivated my account?

by David D Kjk

I opened my shop on ETSY before two weeks and they just deactivated without any notice, call or email. Please help me what should I do?

They also not answer for my emails. I feel it so disgusting and unfair.

View

How do I get my order or a refund?

by Danni V

Hi, on feb 24 I ordered a large shoe storage box from bigshoebox for $216 I have not received my order and I can no longer find the seller anywhere. I ordered it through my hotmail address dannistar20@***.com How do I find my order or get a refund?

Questions 146