Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Where is my order very upset

by Artesia

I will never order from you guys again is this a scam

View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Ask question

by Nadzrul A

Hi, i had problem that situation is, i had customer to buy my item that i posted in etsy. He paid by money order. How can i proceed a payment or next step to do ?

View

I have a shop in Etsy - Corkyprints - but it's based in US I would like to advertise and show in Etsy England and Ireland

by Sherrita

Nothing happened... I Would like to show my goods and advertise predominantly in England and Ireland ( when I started with Etsy it was in the U.S.)

View

I can not login to my account

by Versia

Dear Madam /sir, I live in Morocco and since saturday December the 8th 2019 i can not get access to my account even I am using the right e-mail and password thank you

View

How do I get SandJBargainvault to accept my Etsy confirmation so I can get shipping info?

Every be time I go back to your e-mailed and confirm AGAIN be with Etsy it is not recognized by the by shop who is supposed to send me a my animal zoo, SandJBargainvault

2 answers
Ann McDonald
According to Etsy help center, you can check the shipping status of your order on Etsy.com or the Etsy app. If the seller added tracking information, you can check when your order should arrive.

To track your purchase:

• Sign in to Etsy.com or the Etsy app.
  • Click You.
  • Click Purchases and reviews.
  • Find your order.
  • On the Etsy app, tap your order. You’ll see the shipping status to the right of your order: Not Shipped: The seller hasn’t shipped the order yet or didn’t update the order on Etsy. Shipped: The seller marked the order as shipped. In Transit: The seller added a tracking number and the package has left the shipping facility. Track package: If the seller added a tracking number, you’ll see Track Package.

Click Track Package to see more tracking updates. You can also see shipping information in the shipping notification emails for your order. Click Track Package in the email notification to view the status of your delivery.

Vinson
Like I said I have limited time in which to receive my animal zoo from SandJBargainvault and they refuse to acknowledge my many-times confirmed Etsy confirmation .
View more answers (1)

I’m trying to find out how to get a discount on at sea one of my items is charging me over $18 for shipping

Happy breast balm is $27. $ charging me over $14 for shipping.

Is there anyway I can get any kind of a discount from Etsy or from the seller. I’m buying another item, too, for $24. & $4.00 shipping.

My email address is gybir@***.com. My cell number is 850-405-**** for texting

1 answer
Ann McDonald

According to Etsy FAQ page you can expect a discount in case you buy item from one seller. You can also contact Etsy customer service by email at support@etsy.com

2 accounts

by Ahmod

Hello, I have purchased a new phone and when I went to the Etsy app, I realized I have 2 accounts. One account has the majority of all the items we purchased and still have some coming in and the other account has the wedding bouquet that we ordered and received.

If we can delete the account where the bouquet is ordered from that will be fine; but I need the other one remained open to track the remaing items coming in. If there is another way, (easier) please let me know. Thank you.

Ignacio Rodriguez Ps: These are the 2 emails I have. ignaciorodriguez007@***.com ir@***.net

Dug out

by Selinda

Just checking eta of product. It’s been a few weeks.

Thanks and have a nice day! Nick

Hello

by Jerre

I ordered one item /Ethiopian culture dress by you guys but it’s almost a month I don’t receive it , can you guys check and , give me my item or money back . Thanks

Tracking

by Jerika

I placed a order under a guest and I didn’t receive a email for my order and I can’t even find my order, what do it do to track it?

Was (when I belonged to Etsy) mjustili@***.edu

by Arieona

Want a new account with new password since I have no recollection of old one. I’d like to order a pattern as soon as possible.

Account Closed

by Fuquan

Open a deactivated account

refund

by Moreen

I was told I could return my purchase , and when they recived it they would refund my money plz help ! the seller is Tina yu woodsidehardware I made the purchase on Nov 19 and returned it a week later a $ 60 purchase they ask for my etsy Id I dont have one what should I thank you

My order

How doI cancel my order? I just placed it tonight.

1 answer
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1615536
Please, follow the instructions below to cancel a purchases on www.etsy.com:
  1. Sign in to Etsy.com
  2. Click You
  3. Click Purchases and reviews
  4. Find the order you want to cancel
  5. Request that the seller cancel the order and click Send
However, submitting a cancellation request does not automatically cancel your order. Accepting your request is up to the individual seller. All items on Etsy.com are sold by independent sellers. Therefore, each seller has their own set of policies that you can find on their shop home page. Please, check the shop’s home page to find out their cancellation policy.

My order!!!!!!!

by Zillah

Where the heck is my order ??!!!!!!!

Order

by Edwinna

I ordered a hand cream. When I try to track the order it states I am not the person with this receipt.

Have no way of knowing where this shipment is. Please check.

Naturallyuniquerock Etsy

by Marcia T

How do you justify keeping the returned product AND my money when I REFUSED the shipment and can prove you received it. I don't know how it could have gotten to you any sooner?

Help please

by Homar

I am sooo frustrated bc I can’t get any help! I ordered an ornament and I wanted to personalize it with Missy under one of the girls and Melanie under the other.

Can someone please assist me with this ASAP?!

I paid for the names so I want them on there. Please reach me via email at missyvierling@***.com Thank you,

VERY passed due order

by Chen

Several weeks ago I ordered a set of 4 lemon yellow place mats rubber w/cork backing from a company called Tomas...Inever received,they are coming from UK. I am leaving my home address on Oct 8th for my season in Fla and must have these mats soonOR it will returned to sender. Pls help me!

BBB

by Kree

What’s Etsy’s BBB rating? I know several people who have filed complaints.

Questions 116