Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

2 accounts

by Ignacio R Kek

Hello, I have purchased a new phone and when I went to the Etsy app, I realized I have 2 accounts. One account has the majority of all the items we purchased and still have some coming in and the other account has the wedding bouquet that we ordered and received.

If we can delete the account where the bouquet is ordered from that will be fine; but I need the other one remained open to track the remaing items coming in. If there is another way, (easier) please let me know. Thank you.

Ignacio Rodriguez Ps: These are the 2 emails I have. ignaciorodriguez007@***.com ir@***.net

Advertisements

Dug out

by Nicholas V Njv

Just checking eta of product. It’s been a few weeks.

Thanks and have a nice day! Nick

Hello

by Agerie B

I ordered one item /Ethiopian culture dress by you guys but it’s almost a month I don’t receive it , can you guys check and , give me my item or money back . Thanks

Tracking

by Leah H Xol

I placed a order under a guest and I didn’t receive a email for my order and I can’t even find my order, what do it do to track it?

Was (when I belonged to Etsy) mjustili@***.edu

by Maria J Ypw

Want a new account with new password since I have no recollection of old one. I’d like to order a pattern as soon as possible.

Account Closed

by Richard A Gbv

Open a deactivated account

refund

by Pattie E

I was told I could return my purchase , and when they recived it they would refund my money plz help ! the seller is Tina yu woodsidehardware I made the purchase on Nov 19 and returned it a week later a $ 60 purchase they ask for my etsy Id I dont have one what should I thank you

My order

How doI cancel my order? I just placed it tonight.

1 answer
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1615536
Please, follow the instructions below to cancel a purchases on www.etsy.com:
  1. Sign in to Etsy.com
  2. Click You
  3. Click Purchases and reviews
  4. Find the order you want to cancel
  5. Request that the seller cancel the order and click Send
However, submitting a cancellation request does not automatically cancel your order. Accepting your request is up to the individual seller. All items on Etsy.com are sold by independent sellers. Therefore, each seller has their own set of policies that you can find on their shop home page. Please, check the shop’s home page to find out their cancellation policy.

My order!!!!!!!

by Kathryn M Rqj

Where the heck is my order ??!!!!!!!

Order

by Helen M Htt

I ordered a hand cream. When I try to track the order it states I am not the person with this receipt.

Have no way of knowing where this shipment is. Please check.

Naturallyuniquerock Etsy

by Marcia T Qft

How do you justify keeping the returned product AND my money when I REFUSED the shipment and can prove you received it. I don't know how it could have gotten to you any sooner?

Help please

by Missy V

I am sooo frustrated bc I can’t get any help! I ordered an ornament and I wanted to personalize it with Missy under one of the girls and Melanie under the other.

Can someone please assist me with this ASAP?!

I paid for the names so I want them on there. Please reach me via email at missyvierling@***.com Thank you,

VERY passed due order

by Fran B Mck

Several weeks ago I ordered a set of 4 lemon yellow place mats rubber w/cork backing from a company called Tomas...Inever received,they are coming from UK. I am leaving my home address on Oct 8th for my season in Fla and must have these mats soonOR it will returned to sender. Pls help me!

BBB

by Sparky D

What’s Etsy’s BBB rating? I know several people who have filed complaints.

Antique soda bottles

by Harold B Zcr

I would like to use your site to sell my antique soda bottles.Ive never did anything like this before, sort of new to using the internet like this so could you please explain to me in detail on how i can get started ? I'd really appreciate your help ..thank you

5D diamond painting

by Anita C Vts

I ordered 11 5d diamond paintings on 3/9/18 and 1 on 3/10/18.

I have not received the tree, purple butterflies or Marilynn Monroe.

Per my emails these were shipped.

View

A purchase I did not buy

by Janice G Gbp

I want someone to contact me I have a charge on March 21 from Brookkyn Ny that I did not purchase want information on this contact me asap

View

Size of stained glass poinsettias

by Mary Qyc

What is the size of stained glass poinsettias

An order

by Judy p Fhg

I don't know what order u r talking bout that needs initals. Please call me. 541) 603-****

Delivery

by Kim G Mzc

Do you offer next day delivery?

Questions 150