Christmas Delivery

by Joan L Bdo

Crystal Hanging Angel for Car or Home, Guardian Angel Suncatcher, Rainbow Maker, Spiritual Gift, Memorial Gift, Baptism Gift - "FAITH AQUA" I will be ordering 2, one in Med Sapphire and one in Lt Topaz. Will they arrive before 12/19?

Is there a discount? Thanks

Advertisements

Can not place an order please call

by Jenny w Hef

I want 3 with the 20 percent discount engraved jewelry and keyring ... all 18.50....each

Lb BAG Ethiopian Frankincense Organic Aromatic Resin Tear Rock Incense

by Mossaad A

How long it take to ship 2 pond to Ithaca NY 14850 I want to know before I place my order Thank you

Purchase Ref.#RBRF*CTC

by Mary S Eof

Good afternoon, I ordered 3 watercolor paintings, framed, of Gingerkidsa on Oct 23, 2017. I have not received any tracking info on this. Please inform me as to it's shipping status.

View

No record of my purchase

by Tiffany S Akd

I'm signed into my Etsy account via Facebook. There's no record of my recent purchases made.

I paid via PayPal. One item I received, One I have not. When I attempt to contact the seller via the e-mail listed on my PayPal invoice, it tells me the page no longer exists, but the payment has been sent to them. [ I want my money back and I need to know how about getting it back.

Please call me or email to provide me with the refund. The seller was titled: Hearland Signs.

Amount: $27.60. Purchase made on 9/13/17.

shipping time

by Jessejames Bpp

if i order a tam for dreadlocks tonight how long is standard shipping

picture

by Marsh Lqa

Need your phone number

Granddaughters 16 birthday

by Charlotte Mta

Need this necklace by Wednesday Sept 6-- can that happen?

account has been hacked

need to contact Etsy's 1800 number, but can't find and contact us does not display a "request a Call".

1 answer
#1381901
I was told my account had been hacked. I did not call to ask if my account had been hacked. I ask what was it that I ordered and he couldn't or wouldn't tell me that. I want to know what the purchase was on Sept. 25, 2017 in the amount of 22.23. I can not afford to spend $300.00 on hacked information. I will turn him into Better Business Bureau if I don't get a answer real soon.
View

I have tried to contact the seller several times regarding the return policy and have received no response since mid July.

by Walden Gdk

about my order

by Pieter Zya

please call me 630 217 ****

View

I am looking for a script name for a sweet sixteen candle.

by Nhu Egi

Can I order a Script Isabella name ? I am making a sweet sixteen candle

View

Where is my order of galaxy glass ?

by Latiffany Qxq

This order was made around 711.can you find and notify me?

View

where or who is selling the 40" brass candlesticks?

by Stephano Gxl

My mother had a pair that looked exactly like this pair. I'm wondering who is selling these? Could the sellers last name be McGinnis, McKeon, or Keating?

View

the fraud group at the bank restricted my card.

I got it lifted but I don't seem to be able to order from you using my debit card. What do I do now?

1 answer
I recently received a new debt card (cancelled last one , it was lost in the river) my back says it's good to go BUT I can't order from your site or a few others! What's up? Peace out,
Roberta
View

i have my mold and need to send it to esty

by Ebone Vfj

Where is my order

by Meeya Nco

Ordern # 120264**** date 5/20/17 hennytjcraft cottege

View

I used the wrong email address while placing my order.

by Elsbeth Wtn

All other info is correct. will my order be sent out?

View

When will my package arrive

by Karel Ijx

I ordered on Monday for the plants to arrive for today an there not here this is a disaster!!!

View

I recently placed an order. I would like to change my payment metod for this order and set up a Pay Pal Acct.

by Amulya Kdg