Verified Reviewer

Update by user Sep 06, 2021

I was not able to start a new account due to the fraudulent activities tat took place on my original account. Its as if, I'm at fault for the individual who compromised my account access and more.

Original review posted by user Aug 07, 2021

Hello Etsy Support Team,

I am contacting someone regarding an Etsy Seller account that was opened up in my name Kiana Webb (email address: donner31@***.com). My account was accessed by an unknown person who used it to their own benefit (hacked into my personal seller account) for fraudulent purposes.

I was not aware of the above issues taking place at the time and when I attempted to sign on to my seller account, I noticed that there was no longer a way to access anything there (including being able to browse dashboard & other areas) and that my account had been fully restricted (shut down permanently).

Can someone please help me with this issue? I would like to continue using your services as a buyer and seller at Etsy but due to fraudulent access/activities beyond my control, I am unable to continue business with you all until the issues have been resolved.

User's recommendation: Always keep tour account secure with a good password.

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Etsy Pros: Hard to get issues resolved.

Etsy Cons: I just want to talk to a knowledgeable etsy person.

Comments