Verified Reviewer

I am trying to purchase a gift. But my options in your search field are really very poor in helping me get to exactly what I want to look at.

I spent almost a hour looking at all sorts of stuff, I never found anything. But that does not m ean you do not carry what I am looking for, I just could not locate those items. I was looking in leather goods. And these are ssome of the examples I would like to use so I can easily and quickly see what I am interested in.

Color is a primary example, fabric or leather or plastic or whatever, price range, which years will this product fit? 2020 iPad covers will not fit 2021 so it would be nice to weed out the ones that would not fit. There are many other areas. You can see them on Amazon and eBay.

I found what I wanted on a different site that took me directly and exactly to what I was interested in. Took me 12 minutes to complete my purchase.

I want to support your individual artists and their work, but give the buyers some help here. The more your seller sell, the bigger your revenue.

User's recommendation: Ask Etsy to fix their search function.

Preferred solution: It would be nice if they expanded/fixed their search function. .

Comments