I have been a happy Seller on Etsy for 5 years. I have over 170 5-star ( and a 1 and a few 4 stars to be honest) reviews, and have sold almost 600 hand-made spinning wheels through their service In the last two days that has changed.

According to their "Trust and Safety" team they sent a dispute to my listed email November 22, with a 7 day timeline to respond. I did not get an email. On November 27, with a 4 day holiday weekend in the middle, they suspended my seller account. At this writing I have been on the phone for almost 2 working days trying to get this resolved to no avail.

Now, until this date, I have refunded at the buyers request many times without hesitation. This customer did not request a refund through Etsy, just turned it over to PayPal. When I started with Esty, these things didn't happen as they did not use PayPal, to which I prefer as I do not like PayPal or their business practices. This PayPal issue happened in September as well, I caught that one and resolved it.

The "Trust and Safety" team cannot be inconvenienced to use a phone, and will only respond through email. Because of their lack of action on a $50,000+ a year seller, I lost 5 sales on Cyber Monday. Those potential customers voiced their concerns on the Business FaceBook page when the Shop disappeared. This was how I found out that Etsy had suspended my shop As a seller with high traffic, I pay $400-500 a month in Etsy charges.

I have always paid on time, and never been late. This is making me wonder why I pay for their services.

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Marketplace.

Reason of review: lack of seller recourse, and no phone to people with godlike powers.

Preferred solution: Reinstate my shop back on and strike the 2 offenses.

Etsy Cons: Poor seller tools and no phone number to the dispute team.

Comments

Yo ordené un producto lo cobraron inmediata mente y no he recibido nada absolutamente pésimos servicio no podemos reclamar porque hay como

Etsy Reviews