Verified Reviewer

Hello, I purchased an Item on Etsy from Merithairsfor $300.00 from , When I recognized that the seller messaged me, that a certain link popped up on her end charging her an extra fee, she told me that she would refund me my money, because it was another company that was charging her, &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; that it was the wrong link yo pay. She sent me the link, zi clicked on it, & i told her it says the same exact thing, I told her that i disagreed with the extra fee, she told me that she wasnt charging me an extra fee, & that she would refund me my $300.00 back into my account.The seller said that it will take up to 3 business days to get my my back into my account.

Ive tried to contact the seller, & asked her to call me 2 times. I constantly kept trying to contact her, & Etsy said, the item,& the seller is unavailable, meaning she took my $300.00, & disappeared.

I want a full refund. The seller is also on instagram as Merithairstylist a website Merithair.com

Etsy Pros: Full refund at this point because of the threats.

Comments