Etsy - SELLER SENT BROKEN VAPORIZER BLAMED ON USPS NO REFUND
Tammy's Tastries sent me a vaporizer described as in excellent working condition. These pictures state otherwise. $15.00 for vaporizer and $20.00 for shipping. Vaporizer did not work, and has a clinking noise in the black top. You can see the rust also. She states it worked prior to her shipping in a dog bone box with plastic bags as padding. She stated she would refund the $15 if I returned it. I refused to pay for the $20.00 return postage.
Etsy (Danielle) has since closed the case per below statement:
I've reviewed this case, and it seems that the items in question may have been damaged by the shipping service.
In this scenario, we're unable to mediate this dispute using the case system because we cannot hold the seller responsible for errors made by the postal service. For this reason, I am going to close this case.
More information about Etsy's case system can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/4521
Please continue to work together to resolve this. Should you need assistance resolving a claim, we would recommend that you contact the postal or shipping service directly. Visit your case to update it or reply here. Please do not reply to this email. n't think I am paying for return postage also.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- I feel taken advantage of
What I disliked
- Did not fix problem
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Seller/Etsy pick up return postage and send me my $15.00 back.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I sold two matching chairs on Etsy. The buyer was an interior designer and asked me to hold them for two weeks before shipping them, then she left them at..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."