Tammy's Tastries sent me a vaporizer described as in excellent working condition. These pictures state otherwise. $15.00 for vaporizer and $20.00 for shipping. Vaporizer did not work, and has a clinking noise in the black top. You can see the rust also. She states it worked prior to her shipping in a dog bone box with plastic bags as padding. She stated she would refund the $15 if I returned it. I refused to pay for the $20.00 return postage.

Etsy (Danielle) has since closed the case per below statement:

I've reviewed this case, and it seems that the items in question may have been damaged by the shipping service.

In this scenario, we're unable to mediate this dispute using the case system because we cannot hold the seller responsible for errors made by the postal service. For this reason, I am going to close this case.

More information about Etsy's case system can be found here:

Please continue to work together to resolve this. Should you need assistance resolving a claim, we would recommend that you contact the postal or shipping service directly. Visit your case to update it or reply here. Please do not reply to this email. n't think I am paying for return postage also.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • I feel taken advantage of
  • What I disliked
    • Did not fix problem

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
Seller/Etsy pick up return postage and send me my $15.00 back.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #616001 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Etsy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Etsy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Etsy.
Filing a new complaint about