Tammy's Tastries sent me a vaporizer described as in excellent working condition. These pictures state otherwise. $15.00 for vaporizer and $20.00 for shipping. Vaporizer did not work, and has a clinking noise in the black top. You can see the rust also. She states it worked prior to her shipping in a dog bone box with plastic bags as padding. She stated she would refund the $15 if I returned it. I refused to pay for the $20.00 return postage.
Etsy (Danielle) has since closed the case per below statement:
I've reviewed this case, and it seems that the items in question may have been damaged by the shipping service.
In this scenario, we're unable to mediate this dispute using the case system because we cannot hold the seller responsible for errors made by the postal service. For this reason, I am going to close this case.
More information about Etsy's case system can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/4521
Please continue to work together to resolve this. Should you need assistance resolving a claim, we would recommend that you contact the postal or shipping service directly. Visit your case to update it or reply here. Please do not reply to this email. n't think I am paying for return postage also.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- I feel taken advantage of
What I disliked
- Did not fix problem
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Seller/Etsy pick up return postage and send me my $15.00 back.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."