Burbank, Illinois

Tammy's Tastries sent me a vaporizer described as in excellent working condition. These pictures state otherwise. $15.00 for vaporizer and $20.00 for shipping. Vaporizer did not work, and has a clinking noise in the black top. You can see the rust also. She states it worked prior to her shipping in a dog bone box with plastic bags as padding. She stated she would refund the $15 if I returned it. I refused to pay for the $20.00 return postage.

Etsy (Danielle) has since closed the case per below statement:

I've reviewed this case, and it seems that the items in question may have been damaged by the shipping service.

In this scenario, we're unable to mediate this dispute using the case system because we cannot hold the seller responsible for errors made by the postal service. For this reason, I am going to close this case.

More information about Etsy's case system can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/4521

Please continue to work together to resolve this. Should you need assistance resolving a claim, we would recommend that you contact the postal or shipping service directly. Visit your case to update it or reply here. Please do not reply to this email. n't think I am paying for return postage also.

Review about: Vaporizer.

I liked: I feel taken advantage of.

I didn't like: Did not fix problem.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss 1,3,7,9 / $35
Preferred solution Seller/Etsy pick up return postage and send me my $15.00 back.

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion