Tammy's Tastries sent me a vaporizer described as in excellent working condition. These pictures state otherwise. $15.00 for vaporizer and $20.00 for shipping. Vaporizer did not work, and has a clinking noise in the black top. You can see the rust also. She states it worked prior to her shipping in a dog bone box with plastic bags as padding. She stated she would refund the $15 if I returned it. I refused to pay for the $20.00 return postage.

Etsy (Danielle) has since closed the case per below statement:

I've reviewed this case, and it seems that the items in question may have been damaged by the shipping service.

In this scenario, we're unable to mediate this dispute using the case system because we cannot hold the seller responsible for errors made by the postal service. For this reason, I am going to close this case.

More information about Etsy's case system can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/4521

Please continue to work together to resolve this. Should you need assistance resolving a claim, we would recommend that you contact the postal or shipping service directly. Visit your case to update it or reply here. Please do not reply to this email. n't think I am paying for return postage also.

This person wrote the review because of "1,3,7,9" of vaporizer from Etsy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $35 and wants Etsy to "seller/etsy pick up return postage and send me my $15.00 back".

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not fix problem. Author liked the most i feel taken advantage of. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Etsy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments