Verified Reviewer

Hi, my account has been suspended due to selling issues (I was selling something on Etsy's banned list). I have, as asked rectified the problem, confirmed that I have read the terms and conditions - yet my account is still suspended and the sales I have made, I cannot find how to retrieve the funds.

I also cannot find a way to contact customer service!

Preferred solution: Unblock my suspended sellers account.

Etsy Cons: No respect for sellers, Hard to get a customer service rep, No explanations.

Comments

#1971892

What you were selling? Someone from etsy suspended 4 of my stores for no reason.

Just like that. Later I figured out that someone inside is running their own shop and my shops were in direct competition with his. The store name is Baptism by Laurenza and whenever one searches 'christening gown' their store listings is always on the first page with at least half of the search results listings. In less than a year the store has made more than 14,000 sales.

Someone who is working perhaps as an IT or search engine optimization has access to all seller accounts and picks only the best selling items and then shuts the successful stores becuase does not want a competion. This low life (perhaps more than one) - one who owns the store and kicksback to the one who works inside esty, so at least 2 people had a great 2020.

All of my emails to customer service go directly to him and no matter how I tried he always answers and wrote me several time do not try to open a shop or even an account as a buyer.... I believe he has hacked my IP and I tried to enter with an email that was not related to the accounts and I was blocked.

Etsy Reviews