Verified Reviewer

2.5

Hello yes my account was suspended and they fixed it as it was marked suspended in error. Now that it is not suspended my shop is completely empty.

So now I am not sure how to add all my items that I had listed back for sale. I need some help in putting my shop back together as I have customers waiting to purchase my items. Please let me know what steps I need to take to get this done. When I go into my etsy sell app it shows active and all my items are there but when I go into shop etsy my shop is not showing any of my items for sale.

This has been a really big inconvenience and I keep reaching out to you all and cannot get me the help I need. So I would really appreciate someone to reach out to me that can help me fix my shop.

Vanessa BurruelNone at this time

User's recommendation: None at this time.

Preferred solution: Fix my account.

Etsy Pros: Nice in pucture, Lots of sellers.

Etsy Cons: Customer service horrible, Unable to load website.

Comments