Dear Sir/Madam,

Hope you are doing well.

My Etsy account, DecorNet was suspended19 days ago with no clear explanation, where I could not able to fix the problem. To my knowledge, my Etsy VA from the UK had logged in to my Etsy account from the other IP addresses which were banned.

There was no intentional violation of Etsy policies, terms or services from my end, and all my products are originally manufactured by my production partner. Since launching my Etsy account, I had been obeying all the Etsy regulations. I had never hesitated to refund just to make sure all my customers are satisfied with my service. Besides, I just invested good amounts of money on my Etsy inventory.

After that much effort and investment, I am dramatically upset to get this suspension. I deeply want to be a successful Etsy seller If you reinstate my account under your guidance, please.

Please kindly let me know whether my account can be reopened as soon as possible at esercoban5@***.com

Best,