Update added by user Apr 22, 2015
Facebook post my comment was deleted from and they blocked my from commenting on their page https://www.facebook.com/Etsy/posts/10153232345369727
Original review posted by user Apr 22, 2015
Myself & my 2 daughters had individual etsy shops. None of our stuff are related or repeated. I sold Bath & body, my oldest sold high end handcrafted garments & my youngest sold adorable little miniature jewelry. We were all doing so well. My shop was opened for about 4 months & I reached 570 sales in so little time, perfect 5 stars great reviews & not 1 open case. Dec 12 2014 Etsy has suspended all of our shops. We have sent emails but have gotten no response.I have reached out on @etsyhelp on twitter. I was told I was going to be emailed back in a few days not 2 weeks past no response. I go back to twitter and got a message from Leslie a Etsy admin basically sending me the same message... I kept writing back to this twitter for several days and was completely IGNORED!
So I go to Facebook and write comment under a photo they have posted for a response... After a few messages they DELETED my comments! Unbelievable!
You cannot be a business owner or be successful with this site if all they do is close real handmade shops and keep the mass product shops up. The Etsy admins have the power over artisans that have a shop on the site. They promote about becoming entrepreneurs and building your own business . But how can any of us do that if there is no help? We spent a lot of time, money and dedication to our shops and for them to just go around and shut stores down for false reasons they will not take accountable for is just heart breaking. These Etsy Admins have the power to destroy or help build our future, our lives are based on there decisions to have us live our dream.
You can go to the office in brooklyn and the lady at the desk will lie to you and tell you they can't help you there when you SEE the admins walking in.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being ignored
- Deleting comments so no ones sees
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Write back to us & put our shops back up!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Seller Policy
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and..."
- "I purchased $218 of golf balls from rockbottom golf. Ups said the box was delivered on April 12th. Rockbottom call center says they will get back to you in 4..."
- "Here is my story: I went down to ikea in brooklyn, was going to make a new office, spend more than $1000 on office furniture. Beside waiting on that aufull..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."