Suspended Shops & Etsy deletes all my messages to contact them!
Update added by user Apr 22, 2015
Facebook post my comment was deleted from and they blocked my from commenting on their page https://www.facebook.com/Etsy/posts/10153232345369727
Original review posted by user Apr 22, 2015
Myself & my 2 daughters had individual etsy shops. None of our stuff are related or repeated. I sold Bath & body, my oldest sold high end handcrafted garments & my youngest sold adorable little miniature jewelry. We were all doing so well. My shop was opened for about 4 months & I reached 570 sales in so little time, perfect 5 stars great reviews & not 1 open case. Dec 12 2014 Etsy has suspended all of our shops. We have sent emails but have gotten no response.I have reached out on @etsyhelp on twitter. I was told I was going to be emailed back in a few days not 2 weeks past no response. I go back to twitter and got a message from Leslie a Etsy admin basically sending me the same message... I kept writing back to this twitter for several days and was completely IGNORED!
So I go to Facebook and write comment under a photo they have posted for a response... After a few messages they DELETED my comments! Unbelievable!
You cannot be a business owner or be successful with this site if all they do is close real handmade shops and keep the mass product shops up. The Etsy admins have the power over artisans that have a shop on the site. They promote about becoming entrepreneurs and building your own business . But how can any of us do that if there is no help? We spent a lot of time, money and dedication to our shops and for them to just go around and shut stores down for false reasons they will not take accountable for is just heart breaking. These Etsy Admins have the power to destroy or help build our future, our lives are based on there decisions to have us live our dream.
You can go to the office in brooklyn and the lady at the desk will lie to you and tell you they can't help you there when you SEE the admins walking in.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being ignored
- Deleting comments so no ones sees
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Write back to us & put our shops back up!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Seller Policy
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "Hello, This is Susannah from Etsy's Marketplace Integrity team. Thank you for your interest in selling on Etsy. Based on inconsistencies we reviewed in your account information, we have reason to believe..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "We ordered MVP BUNDLE $24.49 which includes 10 pics chicken spicy, 2 large sides, and 5 Biscuits on ads poster. Order taker the person who take care of the order..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "I received a Silvertone 1303/U2 Solid Body Silverburst electric guitar I ordered on line. When the invoice came, it was from ZZOUNDS, with the name of someone other than myself...."