Suspended Shops & Etsy deletes all my messages to contact them!
Update added by user Apr 22, 2015
Facebook post my comment was deleted from and they blocked my from commenting on their page https://www.facebook.com/Etsy/posts/10153232345369727
Original review posted by user Apr 22, 2015
Myself & my 2 daughters had individual etsy shops. None of our stuff are related or repeated. I sold Bath & body, my oldest sold high end handcrafted garments & my youngest sold adorable little miniature jewelry. We were all doing so well. My shop was opened for about 4 months & I reached 570 sales in so little time, perfect 5 stars great reviews & not 1 open case. Dec 12 2014 Etsy has suspended all of our shops. We have sent emails but have gotten no response.I have reached out on @etsyhelp on twitter. I was told I was going to be emailed back in a few days not 2 weeks past no response. I go back to twitter and got a message from Leslie a Etsy admin basically sending me the same message... I kept writing back to this twitter for several days and was completely IGNORED!
So I go to Facebook and write comment under a photo they have posted for a response... After a few messages they DELETED my comments! Unbelievable!
You cannot be a business owner or be successful with this site if all they do is close real handmade shops and keep the mass product shops up. The Etsy admins have the power over artisans that have a shop on the site. They promote about becoming entrepreneurs and building your own business . But how can any of us do that if there is no help? We spent a lot of time, money and dedication to our shops and for them to just go around and shut stores down for false reasons they will not take accountable for is just heart breaking. These Etsy Admins have the power to destroy or help build our future, our lives are based on there decisions to have us live our dream.
You can go to the office in brooklyn and the lady at the desk will lie to you and tell you they can't help you there when you SEE the admins walking in.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being ignored
- Deleting comments so no ones sees
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Write back to us & put our shops back up!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Seller Policy
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I saw there ad on facebook, and those Chinese pretending to sale LV are just thieves. They need to be arrested for fraud and hazardous chemical use. They show a..."
- "I purchased $218 of golf balls from rockbottom golf. Ups said the box was delivered on April 12th. Rockbottom call center says they will get back to you in 4..."
- "So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one. So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."