Middletown, New York

My store on Etsy was suspended, with no explanation. No email was sent, and getting a reply to emails to support? Seemingly impossible.

I was selling greeting cards and prints. All designed by myself, all printed at home by myself. So what exactly is suspension worthy, I really don't know. And it seems they don't want me to know!

Phone support apparently exists, but no matter what issue you put in the support drop down lists - it never comes up with the option to speak to someone by phone. Just to email! I'm going round in never ending circles.

I had no idea Etsy where such a badly thought of company till this happened, and searched for solutions and came about all the bad reviews of the way they run their company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Account.

Comments

This happened to me as well, and I sell greeting cards and prints too. No explanation, no notification, and I had hired someone to put all of the cards etc up in the site, so that money was lost as well.

This is unconscionable to do to small businesses!

@Linda

This happened to me. This is a mass class action lawsuit. Email me at hairbytyger@gmail.com