2.9

Ive had a couple of very good experiences wit Etsy. Cory Lee Marvin.

Lovely art work and delivered it on time and well packed. And I got some peel and stick wallpaper. Very nice experiences. However I never knew Etsy took little to no responsibility for purchases.

I looked for fabric for a chair for months. Finally thought I found it. Asked for a sample. People never answered.

I sent messagedo you answer your Emails? Nothing. Finally the photo looked so right I bit the bullet and bought 5 yards. It arrived more a pink color with an orange undertone and nothing like the raspberry I wanted.

I complained that the color was off and sent a photo - maybe they sent the wrong fabric. But no. She says they are the same fabric color. On no planet could that be 2 like colors.

She did ask if I wanted to return it.

Angie Rojas. Never will deal with them again. Dont send samples. Dont answer emails until you have a big problem.

BE AWARE.

THIS IS NOT EASY RETURNS LIKE AMAZON. EVERYTHING IS IP TO THE INDIVIDUAL COMPANY. Be sure you communicate wit seller before you buy anything. My last order was mire wallpaper that I thought was peel and stick.

Arrived as pre pasted - they dont sell peel and stick. Stuck again.

User's recommendation: Be wary and communicate before you buy.

Etsy Pros: Unusual items, Lots of items - interesting.

Etsy Cons: Bad customer service.

Comments