Verified Reviewer

I have pretty much no place to sell my art to people besides Etsy, and my first painting was in 2 people's carts before it was taken down after 2 days being up. I searched anime paintings and was aggravated by how many paintings were doing THE EXACT SAME THING without being taken down, even from the same show that were doing the exact same thing with the same characters and weren't being taken down, and were being sold.

I researched about who took the painting down, and it was some copyright website that people use to take things down like mine.

If my painting is taken down, then the other hundreds of paintings need to be taken down too. I'm 14 and I just want to sell my paintings to the world, I don't claim any of the shows or characters I paint, but if the only website I have a chance at selling paint at is up against me, I'm stuck.

User's recommendation: d.