Resolved
4.4
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 18, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Original review posted by user Aug 18, 2021

My daughter ordered a plant back in May 2021. The seller sent the plant, but the address must have been wrong on the package because, it was returned to the sender.

My daughter reached out to the seller to ask for a refund since she didn't receive the product that was paid for. The seller told my daughter when the product was returned they would refund her money. Well, according to the USPS website, the product was returned to seller on the 24th of June. My daughter once again reached out to the seller, who proceeded to ask if my daughter gave the correct address (she did).

I finally had to get involved. Once I explained I was getting in touch with Etsy, well my daughter was refunded with no other Resistance, I just cannot understand why this seller had to give my 15-year-old such grief when it was apparently clear they input the wrong address on the package.

User's recommendation: I recommend you be sure to track your packages.

Etsy Pros: Many sellers, Unique items, Cool stuff, Price and diversity.

Etsy Cons: Never received items paid for.

Location: Jacksonville, North Carolina