297 views
Resolved

Update by user Jan 30, 2018

I want this removed

Update by user Jan 30, 2018

I was angry when I made this, everything said here is true fully. but I have tried to remove this review due to wanting to be the bigger person but PissedConsumer won't let me.

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2017

I bought a spirited item from her and got told to {{Redacted}} when I tried to ask a new client of hers if she was nice, and if she was a good choice for a beginner. and the client told her that I had asked that question.

I never had my item sent to me and am scared to file a report or try to get my money back. everything I say here is true.

she apparently removed another report that was on here of a past client. but It was taken down for some reason I know this because when I search her name it comes up.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Etsy Cons: Not getting my item.

Comments

Thanks for the facebook link to this sweetie hopefully we can help people to not fall for her scam sending you love and light always

only just came across I am sorry you had to go through this, it is a shame we have to live in a world full of people like this.

Thanks for making my day with this *** I have no plans on making accounts. don't listen to this crazy ***

She sounds unstable her poor clients man. she be on drugs bro don't even worry about it the fact she makes money by selling spirited items makes this even more hillarious Lmao

Heya just a random person who likes to read complaints what is this ladys deal bro xD

Wow.... unbelievable that is disgusting im apart of this community this is sickening

She lives in arizona from what one of her accounts says. I just want to keep this to warn others about her, so they don't lose money or get bullies by her

Etsy Reviews