Waterbury, Vermont

Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned.It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine bottles!

As a Mother who lost her daughter last year, due to an overdose, I find this product and this "PIN" disgusting...not only to myself, but to the thousands of people who use Pinterest who post boards and pins of this sort. What kind of message is this sending...stating it is humorous, and appropriate for parties, weddings, etc.

Please see to it that this pin is blocked asap...actually...immediately, Thank you.

Review about: Pinterest Etsy Board.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Etsy?

Comments

Bakersfield, California, United States #1119262

The sellers on etsy are under no obligation to cater to you.They can make and sell whatever they want.

It's unfortunate about your daughter but that has nothing to do with a random seller selling these lights. If you can't handle what's on the internet then you shouldn't be there in the first place.

What offends you is important to exactly one person.....you.So stop acting so entitled.

to Anonymous #1178919

I couldn't have said it better myself.The world is full of people offended by something.

What happened to your daughter is sad and I'm sorry.Yet the world shouldn't have to change to please you.

Those are great!

I am sorry to hear about your daughter.

No one should have to go through that.

But a person has the right to sell a product even if it offends you.