Verified Reviewer

I am requesting a full refund for this purchase of $76.70. I never received the order, the seller claimed that it was shipped October 7 but the tracking number has no history.

I contacted the seller who said he would get back to me. It's been 10 days and I still haven't heard back. I am also unhappy at the fact that Etsy will not allow me to open a case for this because "this order is still within the expected processing and shipment window." This is not true because originally the expected window was for October, I have no idea when or why Etsy decided to add a whole month to the processing window.

To add to my headache I had to do a google search in order to send you this message because I could not find anyway to contact you on your own website. If you cannot resolve this in 24 hours I will contact my financial institution who I know for a fact will issue me the refund.

Location: Walnut Creek, California