Pleasanton, California

Ordered men's Dry Creek turquoise ring. When I received it, I noticed that it appeared rather pale, even for Dry Creek. So I looked at my new Etsy ring using 5X magnification. There were darker blue lines in every microscopic crack; the result is a lighter blue smooth surface with a much darker blue, web pattern following every microscopic crack.

Are you aware of the dying of a turquoise stone w/o the knowledge of the buyer?

Robert J. Archer

ps. I have spent a lot of money on your jewelry. I hope that there is a simple explanation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Poor Etsy Customer Service

Comments

Hi Robert,

Yes, I do have an explanation. You are not educated in purchasing stones and got taken for a piece of dyed howlite.

The reason for this is that you have not taken the time to properly prepare yourself to be a consumer. You are aware that ETSY does not make the items and it is a third party market place, correct? That is is neither directly or indirectly responsible for your ignorance?

You know Robert, If I were to guess I would say you were a lawyer.

They have a consistent habit of always being their own worst enemies and blaming others for their own short comings. Since you have asked for a simple explanation I have given you one and you are welcome.

Disclaimer, I am an Etsy seller, not an employee or affiliated with them in any way: If you are having a problem with your order, your first step is to contact the shop owner regarding that order. Go to "Your Purchases & Reviews".

Next to your order should be a "Contact the Shop" button. Send them a message, if you don't have a response or a tracking notification within 48 hours, your next step would be to open a case against that seller, regarding that order.

This website is not monitored by Etsy and is not Etsy or the Sellers customer service page.

Good luck!